PDA

View Full Version : A different coach?

tyra
12-06-2012, 07:06 AM
Coach Few seems different to me this year. He seems willing to be more flexible and adaptive with his rotations. One could argue the extraordinary depth enables that. But last night, the minutes were collapsed presumably for the situation. Is he taking a different approach this year?

jazzdelmar
12-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Coach Few seems different to me this year. He seems willing to be more flexible and adaptive with his rotations. One could argue the extraordinary depth enables that. But last night, the minutes were collapsed presumably for the situation. Is he taking a different approach this year?

absolutely. he feel something special. no nonsense, no favorites, no preconceived notions.

bartruff1
12-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Nope...Few has always been able to adapt to the type of team he has and to get the best out of them.... 350 wins...

Birddog
12-06-2012, 07:54 AM
I don't think he's inwardly changed. He just has a bigger tool chest with better quality tools. He's demonstrating that he knows how to use those tools too.

229SintoZag
12-06-2012, 09:26 AM

By the way--congrats, Tyra. :)

Vanzagger
12-06-2012, 10:40 AM
no he's the same let's hope for better results come March