PDA

View Full Version : A bit of post game radio

Section 116
12-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Giacoletti said this was our first true road test. WSU was the agressor in the first half. In the second half we found a way to rebound and get some stops and slowed them down some with the zone. And then Motum has is 4-22 from three in the first eight games with 2 makes in his last game goes off for 5, just unbelievable, and the ball looked good coming out of his hands. Hart has a great mentality, hits the floor when it's needed, we need to get some more guys to do that. Olynyk and Harris found ways to score and rebound and that carried us in the second half. There are different ways to win on the road and we had an 11 point edges and then they hit 5 threes. Our rule at the end of the game is if there is more than 5 seconds left on the clock bring the ball in and go, they won't foul you in that situation. Hudson and Santangelo give Hart all the credit, he was the game changer. That's all I got. Here's one more thing from Hudson, Dower was a bit under the weather tonight (flu?) and only played 9 minutes. Also said Karnowski was the first one off the bench when Pangos made the game winner.

SWZag
12-05-2012, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the good rundown.

SWZag

westside-zagfan
12-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Karno was the absolute ideal team player tonight on the sideline. Yes he led the charge to rush Pangos at the end when all the guys rushed him. What was awesome was seeing him excited on the bench. I was a little worried he might be bitter about a lack of PT but that was not the case AT ALL. He was jumping up and down on the bench like a walk on would it was actually a really cool sight to see. The dude loves the Zags and that is very clear. When he gets more minutes no doubt in my mind he will be giving his all to get the Zags a win.