• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kiddwell
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Is Brock Motum a beast?

He played like a PAC-12 MVP when the chips were down. Congrats to him on a terrific game. Was The Brocksters the best player on the court tonight?

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!
  • Virginia Zags Fan
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Kiddwell View Post
    He played like a PAC-12 MVP when the chips were down. Congrats to him on a terrific game. Was The Brocksters the best player on the court tonight?

:]
    He was not the best on the court. Elias was and I think Kelly certainly held his own except for a little D let down at the end. Brock is darn good and anyone that was honest with themselves knew that he would play great and this would be a nail biter.

Comment

• Baldwinzag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Virginia Zags Fan View Post
      He was not the best on the court. Elias was and I think Kelly certainly held his own except for a little D let down at the end. Brock is darn good and anyone that was honest with themselves knew that he would play great and this would be a nail biter.
      Kelly was tremendous, POG, our rock, yet he needs to put a friggin' hand up just ONCE when his guy is attempting a 3pt shot. 3 consecutive 3's by Brock = not 1 hand in his face. go figure
      “You’ve got to hit the Zag standard.”

And if it happens, those rites of Autumn become the rites of Spring.

Comment

• CaliforniaZaggin'
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2008

Brock is an excellent player. He played well... but not well enough. Elias and KO were the best players on the court tonight.
        What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

• Oregonzagnut
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Virginia Zags Fan View Post
          Without the threes, Motum was just "good". Harris dominated the paint.
          “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• hooter73
            Zag for Life
            • Jun 2008

he's got good skills, but there is something about his style that i just dislike.

Comment

• NEC26
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Elias is usually the best player on the court every night really. He is leaps and bounds ahead of what he was even last year.

Comment

• Worthington
                Bleeds GU Blue
                • Aug 2011

Freakin' Cougs always save something special for us...I beg them all to play that way again, if they brought that kind of intensity for every game then they would do a lot better this season. Motum is an awesome player and played outstanding tonight. Minus his lights out shooting tonight, we would have contained him fairly well though.

Comment

• zag buddy
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2007

Motum was 2 for ten from 3 pt range before this game. I think he hit 5. So you don't mind a 20% shooter shooting.

Comment

• Crusader Rick
                    Bulldog Fan
                    • Feb 2007

Motum did it with nowhere near the talent around him. He's a stud. GU is just loaded with studs. Surround Motum with a little more talent and he would be getting a lot of attention.

Comment

• Zag@LMU
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by zag buddy View Post
                      Motum was 2 for ten from 3 pt range before this game. I think he hit 5. So you don't mind a 20% shooter shooting.
                      Flashbacks of draymond green
                      "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Ekrub
                        Zag for Life
                        • Dec 2009

That one three he hit at the end of the game looked like he threw it at the rim. That ball did not look like it was going to go in.

Comment

• TheZagPhish
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Though I'm loathe to admit it, judging from my self-reaction checklist Motum was a beast tonight.

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• MickMick
                            Zag for Life
                            • Apr 2007

Motum and Lacey are really good. Cougs could have done some damage in the PAC with Reggie on their team.

WSU is quick to loose balls.
                            I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• duper
                              Kennel Club
                              • Apr 2008

Best player on the court was Harris. Second Brock Motum, Olynyk played a great game but I don't think he is better than Motum, but wow what a second half he had....

Comment

Working...
                              X