• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pangos4Three
    Redshirt
    • Aug 2012

Joe Lunardi of ESPN Bracketology

Just thought you’d all like to know that Joe Lunardi of ESPN just posted the following showing Gonzaga as a No. 8 on his S-Curve:

“The only Top 25 that matters (ha...): 01-IU, 02-Duke, 03-Michigan, 04-Florida, 05-Cuse, 06-OhioSt, 07-Lville, 08-Zags, 09-Kansas, 10-Zona.”

In other words, tomorrow he is going to update his Bracketology to include Gonzaga as a No. 2 seed (No. 8 on the S-Curve comes out to the fourth No. 2 seed). Pretty impressive!
    It's on his twitter--the 4th tweet down--if you'd like to see. https://twitter.com/ESPNLunardi
  • ZagNative
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Does this tweet indicate his next bracketology won't be published until December 12?
    Joe Lunardi ‏@ESPNLunardi

21-NMexico, 22-UNLV, 23-Alabama, 24-NDame, 25-Mizzou. Full Top 100 on Monday. Few bracket week of Dec. 12.
    Last edited by CDC84; 12-04-2012, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• Pangos4Three
      Redshirt
      • Aug 2012

My mistake

Oops, sorry. I got a little carried away. Tomorrow (Dec. 5), Joe Lunardi is going to post his top 100 teams on the S-Curve. His next Bracketology, however, is apparently not coming out until the week of December 12, like you said.

Comment

• DZ
        Zag for Life
        • Sep 2007

At first I thought that you meant an 8 seed. I was ready to complain about what we have to do to get "some" respect? I would take a 2 seed right now.
        Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
        Mark Twain.

Comment

• bostonzagfan
          Professional Zag Fan
          • Oct 2011

A 2 seed would be fantastic. Avoid a #1 until the E8.

Comment

• Rangerzag
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by bostonzagfan View Post
            A 2 seed would be fantastic. Avoid a #1 until the E8.

Avoid a #2 until the F4.
            "thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
            "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
            I am monitoring the price of a donut

Comment

• Oregonzagnut
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2011

Still though....the fact Lunardi has us ranked above Kansas and Arizona i pretty significant in its own right. I figured we would be ranked #10 just behind KU and Ariz.

8-0! Mark Few has never had a 9-0 season to start so lets hope for a perfect December. Gotta take care of WSU and Illinois this week.

Thank God we are playing Illinois at home. How huge is that?
              Last edited by CDC84; 12-04-2012, 08:02 AM.
              “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

Working...
              X