2 Free Tickets to Saturday Game with Pacific (with strings)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zagmantis2001
    Kennel Club
    • Feb 2007

2 Free Tickets to Saturday Game with Pacific (with strings)

OK Folks.

I have two free tickets to Pacific this Saturday with half-time passes. Here is the deal. Ideally I would like someone to get them that has not been to a game and has a son, daughter, grandchild (you get the idea) that is a big zag fan.

Send me a private message as to why YOU should get these tickets. I'll pick the winner.

Here are the strings:

A minimum $50.00 donation (or more) to your favorite local charity. You would be on the honor system here folks as far as getting said donation to said charity. Bad karma should you fail to make said donation.

Leave your first name and phone number where I can reach you with your message and I will contact the winner tomorrow afternoon.

I can leave the tickets for the game at will call or arrange to meet you prior to the game.

Good Luck!
  • gozagswoohoo
    Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
    • Feb 2007

Awesome gesture.

Question, I know the this package includes half-time passes, but would it happen to include round-trip airfare from St. Louis to Spokane, and then a taxi ride to the MAC?

Let me know.

Thanks

;-)
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• zagmantis2001
      Kennel Club
      • Feb 2007

Unfortunately, no.

I could give you a ride in my Rodeo from the airport. Not exactly a cab and certainly not as clean as one. As far as the airfare, you are on your own for that one.

Comment

• titopoet
        Zag for Life
        • Apr 2008

Just a plug for the guild School. If you are not sure about a local charity. http://www.guildschool.org/http://www.guildschool.org/
        ----
        Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.

Comment

• zagmantis2001
          Kennel Club
          • Feb 2007

Great charity

I've donated to the guild school in the past and worked on their board some years back. Great school and great mission. Dick Boysen is a wonderful human being.

Comment

• titopoet
            Zag for Life
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by zagmantis2001 View Post
            I've donated to the guild school in the past and worked on their board some years back. Great school and great mission. Dick Boysen is a wonderful human being.

+
            ----
            Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.

Comment

• Zag@LMU
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2011

I would like to suggest my favorite organization, one of the most transparent out there.

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                • Mar 2008

Nice....luv the zag world
                The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• Ekrub
                  Zag for Life
                  • Dec 2009

Will my bank account count as charity?

Comment

Working...
                  X