bostonzagfan
11-23-2012, 10:32 PM
minutes vs Oklahoma

stockton 24
harris 23
bell 21
guy landry 19
dranginis 16

i like stockton, but he shouldn't be playing more minutes than bell, harris, or landry. ok guy got into early foul trouble, but still harris and bell with less minutes, especially bell? if stockton is in for his passing, and pangos went 2-11, then why was kevin in for 10 more minutes than bell? doesn't quite make sense to me.

also i wish dranginis was doing the things stockton is doing. he is just taller, can defend bigger players, and is a better scorer (or at least should be)

MBZags
11-23-2012, 10:53 PM
It was a blowout. I don't think you can read too much into the minutes here.

GoZags
11-23-2012, 11:11 PM
minutes vs Oklahoma

stockton 24
harris 23
bell 21
guy landry 19
dranginis 16

i like stockton, but he shouldn't be playing more minutes than bell, harris, or landry. ok guy got into early foul trouble, but still harris and bell with less minutes, especially bell? if stockton is in for his passing, and pangos went 2-11, then why was kevin in for 10 more minutes than bell? doesn't quite make sense to me.

also i wish dranginis was doing the things stockton is doing. he is just taller, can defend bigger players, and is a better scorer (or at least should be)

It was pretty subtle and only shown three or four times so perhaps you missed it. Gary Bell Jr, on the bench with an ice pack on the top of his head.

Are you saying Bell should have shook off his injury so he would have more minutes than Stockton? Few will have to answer for this.

zag67
11-24-2012, 06:02 AM
Gozags, good comment. With bell holding an ice pack, the game under control, and another game on Sunday. Why would you not rest as many as you can? This is a group that seems like they have great chemistry. They are doing a super job of finding the open man. Keep it up zags

77Zag
11-24-2012, 06:11 AM
We have a wonderful problem -- depth.
Not seeing any large fall off in our game when we do sub and certainly we have many that can score. We are filling the bucket with balanced scoring.
This is what OOC is about -- winning with testing our talent.

All if good!

From Mazatlan -- Todo Bien!

Go Zags!!

Baldwinzag
11-24-2012, 06:12 AM
Are you saying Bell should have shook off his injury so he would have more minutes than Stockton? Few will have to answer for this.

Not to mention, Gary Bell has been dealing with a quad(thigh) contusion which occurred before Clemson.

fwiw, He was playing through a deep bruise on his upper leg and evidently, to his noggin last night.

GeorgiaZagFan
11-24-2012, 06:13 AM
It was a blowout. I don't think you can read too much into the minutes here.

+1

DCZag
11-24-2012, 06:51 AM
Don't forget GBJ took an elbow to the nugget and had to ice it down - so he sat on the bench for a while there. EH has been a horse for us and if he can get a breather in a blowout - OK by me. I would have liked a couple more minutes for Dranginis, but in Few I trust....

Rangerzag
11-24-2012, 07:17 AM
Thr more game time second wave and tail of the bench players log the better they and the complete team get.

Pargo the Destroyer
11-24-2012, 09:01 AM
Filing this under " stupid things to ##### about".

bigblahla
11-24-2012, 09:09 AM
+infinity.

Go!! Zags!!!

bostonzagfan
11-24-2012, 09:10 AM

I didn't realize bell was injured. Makes more sense now. Hope he is ok. I think in the future my point will be valid though, that stocks/bell should be used notre than stocks/mangos when Kevin is cold

gamagin
11-24-2012, 09:12 AM

What is evolving right in front of our eyes is leadership.

sittingon50
11-24-2012, 11:32 AM
C'mon, man!

:horse:

Pargo the Destroyer
11-24-2012, 01:01 PM
I didn't realize bell was injured. Makes more sense now. Hope he is ok. I think in the future my point will be valid though, that stocks/bell should be used notre than stocks/mangos when Kevin is cold

He's a gamer. Making plays. Making those around him better.