PDA

View Full Version : Lloyd on post game radio

Section 116
11-22-2012, 07:50 PM
I jotted some notes from Tommy Lloyd's post game radio appearance. Lloyd said yeah, we'd like to play faster but you gotta be able to win different ways. We have to learn how to be able to deal with some different things. Hudson noted the Zags didn't get frustrated, especially in the first half. Tommy-we hung with it and we hung with it. We moved better in the second half. David was the difference in the second half. His assists were the result of us moving better in the second half. In this game an 8 point lead felt like 20. We should be able to create more turnovers. Kelly is a different player than he was two years ago, he's more physical. Kelly deserved to start, he's been through some things but he has practiced well. We will start different players at that position, not always Kelly. Harris gives good effort every game. Sam was Sam, 20 minutes, 11 points. He needs to step up defensively. Oklahoma has great quickness and they play fast. We should get up and down tomorrow. Good to get this game out of our system.

rijman
11-23-2012, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the recap. I was surprised to see KO start, apparently he'll rotate with Dower for the starting position. While I'm on the topic of KO, I know he bulked up and I've seen him on the bench in the previous games, but he still looked much bigger than I remembered.

TacomaZAG
11-23-2012, 07:56 AM
we are 1 and 0 on getting the opening tip.

Just sayin'

Go ZAGS

sittingon50
11-23-2012, 08:46 AM
:D

hooter73
11-23-2012, 09:07 AM
we are 1 and 0 on getting the opening tip.

Just sayin'

Go ZAGS

lol i almost posted that in the game thread. Im surprised he go the start just for the sake of easing him back into the game.