PDA

View Full Version : Here's to GU and Spokane's fans...

94zagoldwomanasherdsmen
02-12-2007, 10:58 PM
That house was screaming tonight and was behind that team all the way until the very end...and after...one of the things I love about GU basketball is that it matters to this little old podunk town.

LA, SanFran, NY have got lots of options..for most of us the Zags are the only game in town and the fans will continue to adore 'em. The KC was hopped up the second half - and all the fans were standing and making that a very loud, hard place to play for the Broncs despite a poor shooting night for the Zags....so yeah - hats off to the Broncos they played well - and executed, well done boys.

However, here's a cold one to the Spokaloo fan base - you gals and guys are great. I love seeing all the locals (from 90 to 2 year-olds) wearing the hats, jerseys, jackets etc. all over town not just in the MAC. I won't ever give up on my Zags and I don't think this little old town or the very big Zag Nation ever will either...ever.

Bring it on SC - the Kennel ain't gonna be any friendlier next time boys.

mendiant
02-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Hope you get to see more games in person 94.

That was the best the Kennel2 has been all year.

I'm thrilled that you could be a part of it.

Cheers,
mendiant

94zagoldwomanasherdsmen
02-12-2007, 11:23 PM
(very glad to witness it)

Anyone that gets to see the boys live should relish the chance, it's been a long time since I was a GU student. I get to go 4 or 5 times a year by the grace of God and a not-so-dedicated corporate ticket holder. That was fun to watch...for many reasons and despite the loss - it wouldn't be a thrill if there was no risk of losing...after all.

Unfortunately my job involves a lot of phones..hence a lot of explaining in a whisper tomorrow.