• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Malastein
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

When do we get to see...

Kelly Olynyk again? And what are everybody's predictions for the young man who busted his a$$ in his redshirt year to become a much better post player? From the sounds of it, I could end up eating crow if he continues to grow his game. I can't wait to watch him play, but how good will he be?
    The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Should see him Thanksgiving Day from Orlando.

Early reports are that he has improved a ton.
    But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• CDC84
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

First game will be against Clemson on Thanksgiving night. 6pm, ESPN2.

I expect to see a much improved player, but people need to remember that he has been away from D-1 basketball for awhile. He's going to need to get caught up to game speed and such. But the adjustment period should be fairly quick.

Comment

• hooter73
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2008

After these first few games I think Dower will continue to start until KO gets back into the flow, but SD is just showing that he is more of a 4. We still dont know what Kelly will really play like (a guard/forward, or a center), but I think Dower will be backing up Harris more than ever now.

Looking forward to KO's debut jsut to get it over with

Comment

• Zag 77
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Suspension almost done

I think he is eligible after South Dakota.

Comment

• zaglife
            Redshirt
            • Jul 2012

Watched a little scrimmage with Barham and Ammo vs KO and KP earlier this year. KO was really impressive and was making Ammo look a little silly at times. Not to take anything away from Adam but KO is very much improved. His size and his IQ have both benefited greatly from his redshirt. Looking forward to his contributions this year! IMO could be a top producer not just for GU but the WCC.
            Eat Sleep Work GU

Comment

Working...
            X