• Show
Clear All
  • Zag4Hire
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

SI: Luke Winn's Top 16 Shooters

Sorry if already posted.

#15 GBJ

Bell made 47.7 percent of his threes as a freshman and -- according to Synergy Sports' logs -- averaged 1.321 points per possession on all of his jump shots. That put him in elite territory, and he's expected to stay there as long as defenses keep keying on teammates Elias Harris and Kevin Pangos.
    IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
  • titopoet
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2008

Great. But GBJ is a lot better shooter than who is number 1. #1 is the most overrated shooter in the nation. Glad he is not on GU.

Rant over.
    ----
    Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.

Comment

• primal23
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by titopoet View Post
      Great. But GBJ is a lot better shooter than who is number 1. #1 is the most overrated shooter in the nation. Glad he is not on GU.

Rant over.
      Xavier sure shut him down.
      11 cheers for binary!

"Make me a sandwich"
      "Make it yourself"
      "Sudo Make me a sandwich"
      "Okay"

Comment

• HillBillyZag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Why do some have to down any player that Gonzaga has ever recruited heavily and lost or have played here and transferred ? I liked Rotnei when we recruited him, and still do. I loved Meech, GG, and Spangs in a Zag uni. Still root for them any time they are not playing Gonzaga. As much as I love Gonzaga, I love the game of basketball more. When played with skill, athleticism and teamwork it is "poetry in motion". I love a powerful dunk, I also love a plain vanilla lay up after a great cut & pass, a steal. and a five with a decent hook shot, who can board. I love Coaches like Mark Few, Brad Stevens, Mike Brey,John Thompson III, Rick Majarus, and Phil Martinelli at St. Joe's who TEACH character, loyalty, and leadership along with the GAME, ala Coaches Wooden & Knight. Just like our beloved Zags under Mark Few, Butler under Brad Stevens will not go quietly into the night as predicted by a fellow fan on this board?, if they did?, those of us who love the GAME would be the losers.
        [/QUOTE]“Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.”
        ― Scottie Pippen

Comment

Working...
        X