PDA

View Full Version : Washington High School Football Playoffs

zagco
11-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Does anyone know of a website that live streams high school football games in Washington? Idaho has a website that does this with tons of teams. Mostly, Zagco is interested in the Spokane area teams, so if there is a website that does this for Gonzaga Prep or any of the other playoff teams in Washington that would work too. Thanks.

Zag 77
11-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Highlights of 2nd round of WA 4A playoffs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKIkxCCWoMI&feature=youtu.be

G-Prep hosts quarterfinal game Saturday vs. Bellarmine Prep of Tacoma.

229SintoZag
11-16-2012, 10:30 PM
Go Lions!!!!!

Zag 77
11-19-2012, 03:47 PM
WA 4A Quarterfinals at GP. A great game played by great kids on both sides supported by classy schools, parents and supporters. B-Prep got the ball last and kicked a FG with one second left. Classic, tough well-matched playoff game. BP has a hell of a QB (Seifo Liufao heading to CO).

Best of luck to BP Lions as they move into semi-finals (vs. Auburn) with awesome Skyline of Sammamish looming ahead on the other side of the bracket.

GP finishes 10-2 with several players who will play D-I and D-1AA in future years.

BobZag
11-19-2012, 04:10 PM
I don't follow closely but I think U-High is the sole survivor for the GSL. LIZF is an alum.

LongIslandZagFan
11-20-2012, 05:41 AM
Go Titans! We couldn't get past Kennewick back in my days and we had Ranniger and Ames in our backfield.

BobZag
11-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Go Titans! We couldn't get past Kennewick back in my days and we had Ranniger and Ames in our backfield.

I see the elder Mr. Ranniger all the time at women's games (related to the Bjorklunds). As for U-High's semifinal game, it could be Waterloo for them. Titans face an unbeaten team, ranked #2 in state.

LongIslandZagFan
11-20-2012, 12:06 PM
I see the elder Mr. Ranniger all the time at women's games (related to the Bjorklunds). As for U-High's semifinal game, it could be Waterloo for them. Titans face an unbeaten team, ranked #2 in state.

IIRC, Steve was supposed to go to CV as I first met him when went to Greenacres Middle School. I moved and ended up in Bowdish and then lo and behold there is Steve when I got up to Uhigh. Hope they pull of a miracle.

Zag 77
11-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Good quality video highlights. The closing scene with the players from the 2 Jesuit schools meeting for a post-game prayer is a nice moment.

http://vimeo.com/53991892

HillBillyZag
11-21-2012, 02:39 PM
That was one of the best High School games I've seen in a long time. As the old "cliche" goes: "neither team deserved to lose". Both left it all on the field, in the end the vistors 290 to 300 pound linemen just wore out the undersized Bullbups. No quarter was asked nor given, but there was little trash talking, great execution, and much hard hitting. As the prior Poster stated; after the game when both squads and their Coaches met and knelt together in prayer was a moment to cherish.