PDA

View Full Version : Elias Harris Injury?

Therunner
11-09-2012, 07:42 PM
I noticed Elias looked at, held, or massaged his right hand no less than 10 times during the 2nd half. He clearly favored his left on possession, elbow on positioning, and shots were not "soft" at all with his right.

What's gives?

Is his hand injured? If so, how badly?

I couldn't help but notice this subtle detail throughout the blow-out. Hope E is healthy, but he was treating his hand very gingerly, even if he was clearly trying to ignore it.

zagzilla
11-09-2012, 07:51 PM
I think he dinged it going up for that 3rd dunk attempt in the first halftime, the one that Edi cleaned up. He started shaking and rubbing his hand right after. Probably no big deal (I hope)

ZZ

Therunner
11-09-2012, 08:09 PM
I think he dinged it going up for that 3rd dunk attempt in the first halftime, the one that Edi cleaned up. He started shaking and rubbing his hand right after. Probably no big deal (I hope)

ZZ

very true, yet after he hurt his hand, not many minutes in 2nd half...

it was effecting him immediately after...

just watched replay and he couldn't stop holding it in 1st half and was favoring it on sideline and in game during 2nd half...there is definitely something up, whether its serious or not.

Karnowski and Dower down the stretch overshadowed Elias sitting out and wrapping his hand, but hopefully we get an update.

Seemed somewhat significant, imho.

Please advise if you hear anything. The kid was even holding his hand post-game. I dunno.

CDC84
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM
That groin injury is still not 100% healthy as well.

Therunner
11-09-2012, 08:32 PM
That groin injury is still not 100% healthy as well.

Add a dinged up right hand to the list, b/c he was injured on some level.

Hopefully, its minor.

Our boys picked it up offensively in 2nd half, SD and PK had their moments in 2nd half, Edi played some 4, but all the while, Elias was holding his hand on sideline, during timeouts, after the game, etc. He was able to throw it down once after halftime, yet curled his hand immediately after...

Like I've said, something is up, yet don't know how serious, maybe just a bruise...

hooter73
11-09-2012, 08:50 PM
he came out wanting to play but should have maybe taken it a little easier tonight given the competition.

Hopefully Dower and KO can make up for an unhealthy Harris and at this point Im sticking to my preseason speculation that despite starting, Dower is the 4th big man.

Reborn
11-09-2012, 08:56 PM
IMHO He's going to be fine. Players are always getting injured...He wasn't needed in the second half....he'll be ready by Monday.

Wow I enjoy watching him rebound. He can really jump.