PDA

View Full Version : final four

Vanzagger
11-09-2012, 08:58 AM
play tonight's game like the winner gets to go. Don't play the kiddy line up just because you can. If you got to play Stockton that's fine. He's a good player. Put size around him, huge skilled guys. We have lots.

D baby!

In a game like tonight, the kiddy line up might look great. I say play the 8-9 kids that give you the best chance to win in March. Coach the hell out of them. Don't sacrifice their minutes now just to play favorites.

Say it together......Big picture.

Anyone know how many McDonald's All Americans Duke has had?

ZAGGED OUT
11-09-2012, 10:03 AM
play tonight's game like the winner gets to go. Don't play the kiddy line up just because you can. If you got to play Stockton that's fine. He's a good player. Put size around him, huge skilled guys. We have lots.

D baby!

In a game like tonight, the kiddy line up might look great. I say play the 8-9 kids that give you the best chance to win in March. Coach the hell out of them. Don't sacrifice their minutes now just to play favorites.

Say it together......Big picture.

Anyone know how many McDonald's All Americans Duke has had?

I still don't understand you, and your "Kiddy lineup". The Zags have ONE player under 6' and that's Stockton. What do you want? We have two 6'6 SF's, four 6'8+ post players (3 of which near or at 7'), and Pangos/Bell/Dragninis coming it a 6'2/6'1/6'5. Explain your kiddy line up please or stop referencing it

SteelZag
11-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Stockton, Pangos and Bell on the floor at same time?

CDC84
11-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Stockton, Pangos and Bell on the floor at same time?

I don't expect to see this as much this year. Not only due to Guy's improvement, but also because of the presence of Kyle Dranginis. And also Elias' need to play at small forward on occasion. Zags have more weapons along the perimeter.

NotoriousZ
11-09-2012, 01:21 PM
That little behind the back pass from Stocks to Pangos was the play of the game in the exhibition. That being said, I agree with:

I don't expect to see [Stockton, Bell, and Pangos at the same time] as much this year. Not only due to Guy's improvement, but also because of the presence of Kyle Dranginis. And also Elias' need to play at small forward on occasion. Zags have more weapons along the perimeter.

CDC84
11-09-2012, 01:26 PM
I think you'll see it at times, just not as much. Depends on the matchups.