PDA

View Full Version : - - -Official 2012-2013 Woohoo Schedule of Destiny- - -

gozagswoohoo
11-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Sorry for the delay, it is FINALLY here!!! WOOHOO!!!

I changed the design up a bit from previous seasons, I was ready for something a little new. I really hope you guys like it.

Here is a quick shot of what it looks like:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/gozagswoohoo/WCCSCHEDULE.jpg

And sorry for the 4-5 different TBD or TBA, I have literally checked up to 10 different teams sites and boards every single day for weeks, waiting and hoping that more would be released. But the season starts tomorrow, and I didn't want to wait (or for you guys to have to wait any longer), so you can just fill em in as we go.

VERY IMPORTANT

My time zone skills are STARTING to improve, but I'm still on about a 3rd grade level. So, please tell me what time zone you need, and use terms like "Zags time zone, plus 1 hour" or "West Coast and add /subtract 2 hours". If you don't mention a time zone, I'll just send the Gonzaga time zone (West Coast).

This should be in a very nice, printer friendly format, but let me know if you have issues. When you print it, you might need to select "FULL PAGE PHOTO PRINT". Not full page "fax" print.

TO REQUEST A SCHEDULE---Shoot me an email at nathanchase82@yahoo.com
GO ZAGS!!!

Zagtana
11-08-2012, 12:32 PM
FANtastic. Been waiting for it. Requested mine via email (fishbug). I have others, but yours are always the most complete, easiest and quickest to read, the BEST! Thanks for another outstanding job. I'll be making copies and sending to my four sons - they've been asking for it. You are famous, far and wide. Much appreciated.

Martin Centre Mad Man
11-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Shouldn't there be a goat on that design?

gozagswoohoo
11-08-2012, 12:50 PM
FANtastic. Been waiting for it. Requested mine via email (fishbug). I have others, but yours are always the most complete, easiest and quickest to read, the BEST! Thanks for another outstanding job. I'll be making copies and sending to my four sons - they've been asking for it. You are famous, far and wide. Much appreciated.

That's awesome!! Thanks!! You (and your sons) are very welcome!

Go Zags

And MCMM- HAHAHAHA, Oh man, that woulda been good. lol!

Salsageek
11-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Thanks Woohoo! You rock.

gozagswoohoo
11-08-2012, 02:48 PM
As of this moment, I should be caught up on requests. If you have requested a schedule and don't have it yet, let me know because you may have slipped through the cracks! I've sent about 100 so far.

Also, there has apparently been a bit of a glitch for a few people when they tried to print the schedule. I may have rushed something and attached it wrong, or saved the wrong format. I'm still trying to figure out the issue. Maybe let me know in the thread here if it DID or DID NOT print okay, I'd be curious to know if there are any other issues. If all else fails, send me another request and I'll make sure you get the correct copy/format first thing in the morning!

rennis
11-08-2012, 02:52 PM
email sent

GU69
11-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Printed perfectly. No problems. Thanks Woohoo.

ID ZAGFAN
11-08-2012, 03:03 PM
It printed perfectly.

ZaGranny

gozagswoohoo
11-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Okay, GREAT. I'm glad to know people are having some success. I was getting worried!

DADoZAG
11-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Woohoo, I'm sending you my email, but please be sure to send me about a dozen or so because I have several friends that want a copy. Last year you only emailed one copy...

:D

Go ZAGS!

gozagswoohoo
11-08-2012, 04:17 PM
You guys are hilarious!! And if I put a goat on there, about 100 people would laugh their butts off, then about 400 people would say..."Why the heck is there a goat on here?"

Ha ha ha

gozagswoohoo
11-09-2012, 06:49 AM
*********** Just FYI, if you have requested a schedule, as of 7:48am Spokane time, you SHOULD have received it by now! If not, let me know, it may have slipped through the cracks.

(That's not counting the other time zone schedule requests, those are coming Monday. Sorry about that!)

LongIslandZagFan
11-09-2012, 07:04 AM
*********** Just FYI, if you have requested a schedule, as of 7:48am Spokane time, you SHOULD have received it by now! If not, let me know, it may have slipped through the cracks.

(That's not counting the other time zone schedule requests, those are coming Monday. Sorry about that!)

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Did woohoo just sucessfully navigate time zones?

Ring... Ring... Ring... "Hello?.... Santan, how are you? What? It's snowing in Hell? Ice Skating you say? Wonder why that happened? "

gu03alum
11-09-2012, 07:09 AM
http://whatdoumeme.com/media/created/72ra4n.jpg

Maybe Snooki will give you smoosh smoosh

LongIslandZagFan
11-09-2012, 07:15 AM
http://whatdoumeme.com/media/created/72ra4n.jpg

Maybe Snooki will give you smoosh smoosh

http://www.hotpresstees.com/wp-content/themes/hotpresstees/image.php?image=1287166178.jpg&height=700

gu03alum
11-09-2012, 07:27 AM
http://www.hotpresstees.com/wp-content/themes/hotpresstees/image.php?image=1287166178.jpg&height=700

best episode ever

LongIslandZagFan
11-09-2012, 10:45 AM
best episode ever

Yes... Yes it was. But some don't get it. You know it's a Jersey thing.

gozagswoohoo
11-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Bump for the weekend lurkers (I KNOW you're out there.....waiting....watching...)

gozagswoohoo
11-12-2012, 05:47 AM
Okay, as of 6:45am (Zags time), anyone that has requested a schedule should have it. (Besides the people that are wanting a different time zone, I am hoping those will be done here in a few hours).

I think I accidentally deleted 2 email requests for a schedule, so if you have requested one and don't have it yet, please let me know!! GO ZAGS

gozagswoohoo
11-12-2012, 06:49 AM
Okay folks, I now have Gonzaga Time Zone plus ONE, TWO, and THREE hours.

Feel free to send your requests for those time zones!