PDA

View Full Version : Elias Harris - Wooden Award Preseason List

ZagNative
11-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Congrats, Elias (http://www.woodenaward.com/)!

sittingon50
11-08-2012, 11:39 AM
Now go out & win that sucker!

MDABE80
11-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Where's Kevin!!!!

ZagNative
11-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Where's Kevin!!!!He'll be on there next year for sure, or maybe even sooner, after the season I expect him to have.

hooter73
11-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Im actually thinking KP will be lucky to hold steady from his frosh year. Maybe a few more assists and not so streaky, but well i dont know why I feel that way.

E on the other hand if he wants to make waves has got to GO GO GO from day 1, game 1, minute 1, second 1 and never never let up. can he do it?

zaguarxj
11-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Im actually thinking KP will be lucky to hold steady from his frosh year. Maybe a few more assists and not so streaky, but well i dont know why I feel that way.

E on the other hand if he wants to make waves has got to GO GO GO from day 1, game 1, minute 1, second 1 and never never let up. can he do it?
Pangos wasn't exactly "streaky" last year. His 3 pt% was consistently good at home and bad on the road. I think that experience will help his road %, which will make him not seem so streaky.

MDABE80
11-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Well I've seen superior players added after mid seson. Kevin is such a great kid and player. Best add for GU since Dickau....

Bogozags
11-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Pangos wasn't exactly "streaky" last year. His 3 pt% was consistently good at home and bad on the road. I think that experience will help his road %, which will make him not seem so streaky.

Let's hope he becomes consistently good on the road as well, which will make him noticeable by the media...

DADoZAG
11-08-2012, 03:51 PM
But back to E...

Congratulations!!!!!

So much for not getting respect.

Go ZAGS

MJGoGaels
11-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Congrats, Elias (http://www.woodenaward.com/)!

Yes, and the same to Davies (BYU) and Dellavedova (SMC) also of the WCC. Harris must figure heavily this season - as he should as a senior and take leadership.

combatcorpsmangulaw
11-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Elias has now been around long enough and healthy enough to 'show his stuff'. If he wants a short at the NBA, he needs to have a big year. As far as the NBA goes, he's small and relatively 'slow' by those standards. I feel he has to show leadership on the court, consistency, and the ability to take the game over when the situation calls for it.

Elias has his work cut out for him this season. Good Luck, Elias.