PDA

View Full Version : BZ alert

jazzdelmar
11-07-2012, 01:54 PM
BZ alert: Celtic over Barca in prob biggest upset in CL ever.

BobZag
11-07-2012, 02:27 PM
BZ alert: Celtic over Barca in prob biggest upset in CL ever.

True. Celtic only had 16% possession. Crazy. Combine this and Chelsea's last second (and I mean final second) header to beat Shahktar for their first loss in a year, and wow, what a day. But Scottish football needed what Celtic did today. Historic. I'm exhausted.

ZagMan in Philly
11-07-2012, 02:40 PM
True. Celtic only had 16% possession. Crazy. Combine this and Chelsea's last second (and I mean final second) header to beat Shahktar for their first loss in a year, and wow, what a day. But Scottish football needed what Celtic did today. Historic. I'm exhausted.

That game winning header by Chelsea was a gift (passed injury time), non the less, it was a beautiful header by Victor Moses.

jazzdelmar
11-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Silver lining for me. Juve 4-0 so still hanging by a thread as are AC Milan. Miserable year for Serie A all round.

BobZag
11-07-2012, 03:39 PM
The Blues vs The Old Lady in two weeks. The bianconeri feel they must win and Chelsea feels they cannot afford to lose, so it'll be a battle royale.

I think Celtic will actually go through, which is massive for them.

Just_An_Old_Zag
11-07-2012, 04:58 PM
:fingergun: soccer zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Baldwinzag
11-07-2012, 05:17 PM
What happened to good ol' fashioned PM's for this sort of discussion?

:jk:

jazzdelmar
11-07-2012, 06:10 PM
What happened to good ol' fashioned PM's for this sort of discussion?

:jk:

Beezer lives in a post-PM world.

kitzbuel
11-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Ok, dudes... no offense, but basketball season is here. Time for this to wander to the Sports Talk forum.

(hopefully BZ doesn't strip me of my mod rights or my soccer coaching and reffing credentials!) :D

3zagda
11-07-2012, 08:23 PM
dudes, I love soccer,
I love to see Celtics win,
& Love to see Barca lose but
You have about 36 more hours, then it is Zag BBall time!

BobZag
11-08-2012, 09:27 AM
That game winning header by Chelsea was a gift (passed injury time), non the less, it was a beautiful header by Victor Moses.

Not really. It was 3 minutes minimum stoppage time and the ball went out of bounds at 3:02 for a corner. The ref never stops it during a corner or free kick. It took time to set up the corner but that was stoppage time within stoppage time, nobody was actually playing.