• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Rush the Court WCC Prediction

It's hard to take this guy seriously when his lead paragraph states:

Keeping It Going: Between the two, Gonzaga and Saint Mary’s have monopolized the WCC in recent years – the Zags since winning their first WCC title in 2000 and extending that run for 11 years, and Saint Mary’s since winning the WCC Tournament Championship in 2010, splitting the regular-season conference title in 2011 and winning both the regular-season and tournament titles in 2012.

The Zags won league titles in 1994, 1996, 1998 and 1999.

Wonder how long it will take him to read this post and correct his story? Won't be the first time.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • OZZY
    Zag for Life
    • Aug 2009

Hasn't even given KP a 1st team selection...He certainly has a chip on his shoulder, then again he always has, just check God is a Gael site under AlamedaFan......

A bit misleading as he titles his own thread introducing the same link as "RTC (Rush the Court) picks SMC to win". Why doesn't he just say I pick SMC to win.

Comment

• MickMick
      Zag for Life
      • Apr 2007

The Homer has latitude because he can point to the scoreboard.

I expect the same latitude next fall and I will use it liberally.
      I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• Oregonzagnut
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2011

St Marys #1?

Hey everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess. Some people like to mess up unanimity.
        “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• titopoet
          Zag for Life
          • Apr 2008

While I don't agree with RTC analysis, I think that is a good attitude for the Zags to take. SMC is the champion and the Zags have to stay hungry and go out and beat them. Delly led team is going to be formidable, so don't think about what the media says, get better and play like your behind. Then take that same hunger into March.
          ----
          Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.

Comment

• zagzilla
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Mike Vernetti a.k.a. Alamedafan is a regular poster on gogisagael

Consider the source

ZZ

Comment

Working...
            X