PDA

View Full Version : "He's a fighter"

MickMick
10-27-2012, 02:20 PM
link (http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59565-lakers-front-office-would-be-stupid-to-waive-sacre/)

He can do the dirty work, he looks tough with his tatoos and his body and he still has years to grow and to show and upgrade his talent. I mean he can play the next 2-3 years with Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash , in a team full of expierence and championship calibar.

If Lakers waive him, Sacre will be signed to a guaranteed deal by another team immediately. There is 0% chance Lakers waive him.

He is not gonna get waived. I have been asking for a real backup Center for last 3 yrs! We finally got a serviceable 1. Did any1 else notice he was playing with a broken nose?

Definitely not waiving him. For a 60th pick, this guy is pretty good....

He's a fighter. Blue collar centers who don't hurt you offensively are hard to come by. Turnovers are a concern, but that can be fixed simply with game time experience. I doubt it could happen, but from what I've seen so far from him, it's no longer ridiculous to think that maybe he could be a starter three years from now as a role player big, a la Elden....

Using a term from the Trojan Rivals.com site, Sacre could be a MEAST.

He isn't being waived

MickMick
10-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Should have put this with the other Sacre thread. My bad.

Combine if you like mods.