PDA

View Full Version : ESPN WCC Blurb

sittingon50
10-23-2012, 08:34 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/65853/what-i-cant-wait-to-see-wcc

Vanzagger
10-23-2012, 09:14 AM
I don't know if it was a shock to the league. No one is going to argue we haven't handed it over just to have it handed back to us a few times in recent years.

Hopefully though, this takes the pressure off and makes it more fun for everybody. Having that # hanging over our head maybe became a burden.

Keep it simple. L&D

I'm excited to see if coach is serious about tough and nasty.

nonzagzag
10-23-2012, 09:17 AM
It's a bunch of blurbs if you go to the homepage there's a bunch of WCC preview stuff

GoGU
10-23-2012, 09:26 AM
No, ESPN. I refuse to pay for Insider.

007Zag
10-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Medcalf seemed to think that how the Zags respond to being second will be a big storyline. I've never played serious basketball, so I'm not much of an authority, but it doesn't seem to me like there's much of a difference coming into the season between defending the championship and having finished second. Does it really change your perspective that much as a player?

rennis
10-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Medcalf seemed to think that how the Zags respond to being second will be a big storyline. I've never played serious basketball, so I'm not much of an authority, but it doesn't seem to me like there's much of a difference coming into the season between defending the championship and having finished second. Does it really change your perspective that much as a player?

No. But I can guarantee you every single one of us will be pulling our hair out by January since every last color guy who calls our games on TV will use that fact ad nauseam. And then some more.

:argh: