Kraziness star, why did Gerard choose Gonzaga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3zagda
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Nov 2009

Kraziness star, why did Gerard choose Gonzaga?

What drew Coleman to Spokane? He is a great talent, special skills, who thought Gonzaga was the right fit for him. If you have insight, please elaborate.
    MAN, I wish I could have been at Kraziness. I"d give my left nougat to have been there(though I am not using my nougats now that I have my 3 Zags!). Last time I was there an unknown freshman Homey named Morrison was looking unstoppable. This Zag season should be, & COULD be special. @ Kraziness our returning studs like Sam, Gary, Kevin, Guy, as well as most other returning Zags showed their games have improved considerably. Student Life issues cloud KO's impact at this point, but Kelly is crucial to our penetration into March Madness. I hope KO has a great season. Regardless, this team could be special.
    From most accounts, Gerard was stellar at Kraziness. Maybe MVP of the game? My impression is that he displayed athleticism rarely seen in a Gonzaga uniform. He's an athletic guard, with an uncanny ability to get to the hoop and finish. He also rebounded well in the past.
    Once this season gets under way, Gerard will be an after thought. Yet Coleman in the line up next year is worth fantasizing about. Next season KP, GBJ, GC, SD, & PK or KO will be an incredible.
    Your thoughts...
  • roxdoc
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Much too early to be thinking about "wait until next year" Plenty to look forward to IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE!

Comment

• Oregonzagnut
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2011

The plain fact is that if he has that speed and quickness and can slash tot he hoop against our guys in practice, that will ramp up our defense in a big way!

Defending him looks to be rather difficult so th guys need to use that as motivation to get used to defending even harder each and every game.
      “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• DADoZAG
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Oregonzagnut View Post
        The plain fact is that if he has that speed and quickness and can slash tot he hoop against our guys in practice, that will ramp up our defense in a big way!

Defending him looks to be rather difficult so th guys need to use that as motivation to get used to defending even harder each and every game.
        Just posted in another thread that Coleman changes the pace of the game. You're correct as he will be making a huge contribution during practice this year.

Fans may need to be really strapped in for the ride this year. I feel sorry for those fans watching on standard def TV. Plays will be over before you can figure out which player has the ball.

Sure, things will occasionally be ugly, maybe even this weekend. But this team's upside makes me giddy.

Go ZAGS!
        Go ZAGS!

Only watching the ball, misses at least 80% of the game.

Comment

• Robzagnut
          Zag for Life
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by 3zagda View Post
          Your thoughts...
          Win-win situation. Guy Landry plays this year, Coleman plays the next two with a year under his belt to learn the system, so he doesn't need a half season to learn how to fit in like recent juco players. No overlap, no one sitting the bench. Pangos, Bell and Drang one year older.

It's going to be fun to watch. But this year should be just as fun.

Comment

Working...
          X