PDA

View Full Version : Who would?

Oregonzagnut
10-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Would anyone here notice or care if the hockey season never materialized?

did anyone even notice this? http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nhl-cancels-games-nov-1-181316655--nhl.html

I knew there was a lockout, but with NFL, MLB playoffs and Gonzaga getting ready I didn't even notice it had gone on this long. Maybe Canadians are distraught over this but I bet Pangos and Olynyk barely even noticed either.

IrishZagFan
10-22-2012, 03:52 PM
Hockey doesn't start for another month or two right? ;)

gu03alum
10-23-2012, 06:14 AM
I don't really care, but there are a lot of Penguin and Capitols fans at my work who are really depressed.

Jazzgirl_127
10-23-2012, 07:40 AM
I miss hockey, but it'll be a lot easier once the Zags season starts back up!

The Pens are the only hometown team that both my husband and I root for, we bought a 5 game ticket package (same as last year) and this is the last year we can take our little guy without getting him his own seat. We pretty much decided last year that we weren't going to watch the NFL (between all the commercials, play reviewing, and the injuries, last year we found ourselves DVRing the game so we could fast forward through the majority of it). And while I still like college football, more often than not I'm too busy to catch a full game on TV.

I'm begining to wonder though which was more annoying, my friends on facebook who constantly complained about the way the Pens played last year, or how they aren't playing this year :boxing:

zag944
10-23-2012, 09:41 AM
If any fanbases are dejected with the sport and wouldnt mind their team leaving I know a city that is in the market....