PDA

View Full Version : Mark Few Interview:

nonzagzag
10-19-2012, 05:22 AM
Dennis Patchin interview from a couple days ago - some interesting stuff about PK:

http://700espn.wordpress.com/

Malastein
10-19-2012, 06:07 AM
Great share! Love hearing about Karnowski. I can't wait to see him in live game situations. Starting to get more and more excited about this year.

bartruff1
10-19-2012, 07:03 AM
I have never ever heard him raising expectations.... all this talk about the need to be " tough and nasty ".....I love that kind of talk... now, one question, is that Hooters Chick link the default site or is that a target add for perverts like me ??? Damn is she hot !!!

007Zag
10-19-2012, 10:36 AM
If somebody wouldn't mind summarizing, that would be great. At work and can't listen right now, but I can always read!

jim77
10-19-2012, 10:53 AM
I have never ever heard him raising expectations.... all this talk about the need to be " tough and nasty ".....I love that kind of talk... now, one question, is that Hooters Chick link the default site or is that a target add for perverts like me ??? Damn is she hot !!!

I wondered the same thing Bart.....my mouse almost wondered on me...:)

bigblahla
10-19-2012, 11:33 AM

Yep, can't find fault with Hooters. Wings, shrimp and an attentive staff that understand their job and identity as a "Hooters Girl" and aim to please. I have never had a bad time at Hooters except for the one time Mrs.blahla came along. Go figure? :D

Go!! Zags!!!

Oregonzagnut
10-19-2012, 11:36 AM
Right from Fews mouth!

Mark Few said: "We gotta see how tough we can be, how NASTY can we be?

Nasty.
Mean.
Tough.

Speaks KILLER INSTINCT. NO MERCY. And Go out and PLAY HARD and with a purpose of pain. No deliberate injury type of pain, but soreness, charlie horses, fear and bruises. Bruises on the body and bruises on the ego.

I see a green light on mean and nasty and killer basketball. 40 minutes of nastiness and physical scoring. Running up the score. In your face, 3 point shots when we are up by 20. No shame in scoring. LOTS! No shame in winning by as much as we can. Put an exclamation point on every point, every rebound, every game, every win and every single possession.

Few said it, He wants NASTY, we can give him nasty.

Sorry, I got a little excited there. Of course we need to be gentlemanly and scholarly after and shake hands with respect and sportsmanship.

ZagNasty. ...... I better stop.

hooter73
10-19-2012, 11:38 AM
we might not have a go-to like we had in Ammo, but i hope the hesitation is off of the guys this year for scoring. Pangos, Bell, Harris, maybe KD all should be at will scorers. Harris is the closest within that group. Im not a huge Dower fan boy but if he has expanded his game a little more (other shoulder!), he really could be that go-to.

roxdoc
10-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Wants tough and nasty - then explains what a good, kind young man Special K is! Can tough and nasty be taught? By Few???!!!

bartruff1
10-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Wants tough and nasty - then explains what a good, kind young man Special K is! Can tough and nasty be taught? By Few???!!!

If I was ever in a dark alley fight....I would pick Few to have my back...all 160lbs of him...

I need to go back to the site and see if I missed anthing...nasty...

Oregonzagnut
10-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Who on this board first coined the term, "Karnasty"?

Therunner
10-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Karnosaur, Karnivore, Karnasty, Karnage, reinKarnation...

Ekrub
10-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Karnboxylic acid?