PDA

View Full Version : you would

Vanzagger
10-18-2012, 09:47 PM
think the Seahawks should be able to beat an average Lions team on ten days rest and get back to 2 game above .500 so I got to be quick here.

Don't buy the fools gold. We may have a mighty mouse coach but we are not a mighty mouse program. I'm sorry but wasting a 5th year senior in Sacre and an all Tournament MVP in Quise is unacceptable. Round of 32....nice.

I don't care if Russell Wilson never sleeps and is the hardest working guy in the world, no TDs is not alright in the biggest game of your career. The Seahawks are a few plays away from being 1-6. Fools gold. It should be way easier with the talent on that team.

Give Gray the ball, Bouldin, Pargo, Steppe, Pendo, Bell, Gibbs, Draino, Pangos, Raivio, PMAC and put some size to go with and let them do their thing.

Excuses.....Do you hear Big Ben or Brady complaining about dropped balls? Maybe that their rings are not shiny enough.

You will see the kiddy line up this year and the only way to know for sure that it didn't cost us is if we win our last game in the Dance.

Vanzagger
10-18-2012, 10:00 PM
this kid and coach were not thinking small

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMF9qgs3PEw

I swear I heard the PA announcer say....if you are in the parking lot, you just screwed up folks. What a call.

Club Prez
10-18-2012, 10:06 PM
that is the most dyslexic post I have ever read on this forum.

Please put down your bottle and seek immediate medical help.

Radbooks
10-18-2012, 10:15 PM
What the heck????

sittingon50
10-18-2012, 10:15 PM
I admit I've posted on the wrong forum before myself...........

Oregonzagnut
10-19-2012, 02:11 AM
that is the most dyslexic post I have ever read on this forum.

Please put down your bottle and seek immediate medical help.

The most Dyslexic post? Or did you mean "The most schizophrenic, multi-personality, bi-polar, manic depression, not just the wrong forum but the wrong website.....post?

bartruff1
10-19-2012, 04:59 AM
Take the dog for a walk...play catch with some kids....volunteer for some charity or civic organization...take a nap....look...we all love you and we want you to get well.....

Zagdawg
10-19-2012, 05:49 AM
Drunk posting is so cool!!!!!!

Vanzagger
10-19-2012, 07:26 AM
Starting rookie Wilson.

Redshirting junior Kelly.

A mockery of Winning it all........Playing Stockton, Pangos, and Bell at the same time.

Dont ever let the kiddy lineup happen again.

bartruff1
10-19-2012, 07:31 AM
Starting rookie Wilson.

Redshirting junior Kelly.

A mockery of Winning it all........Playing Stockton, Pangos, and Bell at the same time.

Dont ever let the kiddy lineup happen again. I see you are back to normal...

sittingon50
10-19-2012, 08:15 AM
should he be in the Baseball Hall of Fame?

cjm720
10-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Hawks should have beat Arizona and st Louis, possibly niners if it wasn't for drops. Take back the GB win and we would be 5-1.

That said, SF and its constant blitzing really exploited his size w no time to get out of the pocket. Wilson did not look like the controlled and calm competitor as he has in past games.

Vanzagger
10-19-2012, 10:17 AM
Hawks should have beat Arizona and st Louis, possibly niners if it wasn't for drops. Take back the GB win and we would be 5-1.

That said, SF and its constant blitzing really exploited his size w no time to get out of the pocket. Wilson did not look like the controlled and calm competitor as he has in past games.

a fair assessment. They win last night and they have HUGE mo mo going forward. They have an easy schedule this year. They need to take advantage of it. No excuses.

Here's what I have to say about drops...losers point them out. It shouldn't come down to a few plays.

I hope you are not going to be happy if we barely beat bad Vikings and Jets teams at home. New England has the worst D I've ever seen and we need a bomb at the end to beat them?

Raise the bar Hawks and Zags

Vanzagger
10-19-2012, 10:22 AM
If Wilson could see over the O-line maybe he could put more touch on the ball, be a little more accurate, get the ball to receiver earlier in route. What about the batted ball on huge 3rd down play?

Make things easier and everyone plays better.

CaliforniaZaggin'
10-19-2012, 10:40 AM
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/77/4770c8ee-331c-11e0-8fda-0017a4a78c22/4d50916b31b89.preview-300.jpg

zag944
10-19-2012, 10:55 AM
All of the Pats fans seemed to be pretty upset about a Welker drop in the Super Bowl. Nobody likes drops and all fans complain about them when they happen. cjm was pointing out the absurdity of your ridiculous 1-6 comment by flipping it around in an equally silly (but probably closer to the truth) manner.

You are what you are. This team is 4-3 after the supposedly tougher half of the schedule. They have one of the best defenses and one of the worst offenses. Wilson has a lot of areas to improve upon and no one said he is Tom Brady. Why argue against a point that no one made?

gu03alum
10-19-2012, 10:57 AM
If Wilson could see over the O-line maybe he could put more touch on the ball, be a little more accurate, get the ball to receiver earlier in route. What about the batted ball on huge 3rd down play?

Every time they lose I want Flynn. Every time they win Wilson is my favorite player of all time. They lost to a good team who i think they will beat at home.

LongIslandZagFan
10-19-2012, 12:18 PM

Did you watch the game? Most if not all of the dropped passes were perfectly thrown. Your argument means nothing. Turbin's drop... Right in his hands... Perfect pass... No excuse for not catching it and certainly not on Wilson. THAT was a guaranteed TD that would have changed the game completely. Hands of Stone Edwards strikes again.

If you are going to criticize him at least try to say something remotely intelligent.

bartruff1
10-19-2012, 12:53 PM
The most popular player on any losing football team is the second string quarterback..

Vanzagger
10-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Remember the "fab 5"? I watched those guys drop balls every game and Leif still got the Cougs to the Rose Bowl for the first time in 70 years.

But good point. Just catch it. I hope Wilson plays in several Super Bowls. It's not personal.

LongIslandZagFan
10-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Remember the "fab 5"? I watched those guys drop balls every game and Leif still got the Cougs to the Rose Bowl for the first time in 70 years.

But good point. Just catch it. I hope Wilson plays in several Super Bowls. It's not personal.

No... the point is, outside of a one batted ball... which by the way happens to even the 6'5" Ben Roethlisberger... his height had nothing to do with the dropped balls. The passes were where they needed to be... the receivers just didn't execute.

cjm720
07-11-2014, 01:54 PM

Had to look this up due to Maynard's post.

Don't quit your day job Vanzagger!