• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hogan
    Kennel Club Material
    • Mar 2007

Morrison

The Oregonian has a new and pretty interesting article on Adam. Here's the link to the article if anyone is interested: http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in..._him_a_sp.html
  • willandi
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Good story! Radbooks posted this in old dogs yesterday, though. Still, it's enlightening and a good bit of pub for Adam!
    Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• jim77
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2007

Best of luck to Adam......LOVE watching him play!

Comment

• gamagin
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

IF

he can play like he did in the summer league -- showing leadership, great shot selection and accuracy, savvy and teamwork -- I believe he has a very good shot at getting a job in the NBA.

I'm excited for Ammo and for all of his fans who are hoping he will get another chance to shine. And then to have him do just that: shine like we know he can. And has.

Stay thirsty, and healthy, my friend.
        Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
        Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
        Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

• Fonebone
          Kennel Club
          • Feb 2007

Video

I saw a video interview of Adam the other day, and was really impressed with how well spoken he was. I think it was on the KXLY page with the first day of practice interveiws. Sorry I don't have the link.

Comment

• Oregonzagnut
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2011

If he is truly capable, then I hope he doesn't follow through on the threat that he will leave basketball altogether if he doesn't make it this year. I'm sure he is tired of the labels and barriers, but it takes time to find the right team and build momentum to break into the "cliques" each team has. To be a perfect fit for a team that has 6-7 guys who can start is tough and when you only get to try out for 2-3 teams it limits what you can do in any given pre-season.

Adam has to pick a path and stick to it. We all do. No "give-backsies" and get start over with the knowledge we have now. I wish I could use all my valuable hindsight for things other than learning lessons and building character.

"But for me, just being able to look myself in the mirror and know that I'm not a quitter is enough."
            True Zagittude right there!
            “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• GoGU
              Kennel Club
              • Nov 2011

This.

Adam Morrison's "Playing with Emotion" promo spot for NBA LIVE 07. See more at the NLSC (http://www.nba-live.com).
              sigpic

The Gus Johnson Soundboard

Comment

• willandi
                Zag for Life
                • Nov 2007

Adam played 5 min., 0/2 with 1 PF tonight, all midway through the 1st half, and yet the Blazers had 2 players that were 5/15 and 5/16. I understand that they are probably under contract, with a much more expensive buyout, but a shooter has to shoot, and needs time to get into a rhythm.
                And why, since I'm grousing, did the Celtics and Wizards bring in Downs and Gray, if they aren't going to play them at all?
                Pargo didn't shoot well, but hit the shots that took the game into OT, and tied for the team lead in assists with 5.
                Sometimes the NBA GM's don't seem to have a brain...or a heart, not sure which (maybe they lack both)!
                Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Working...
                X