PDA

View Full Version : Minor Karnowski Injury

Section 116
10-12-2012, 07:37 PM
From Twitter: Jim Meehan‏@SRJimm

Przemek Karnowski limited for first 4-5 GU practices with swollen left hand (not broken) from taking an elbow during individual drills.

Tweet from Katz said Few would be on ESPNU about 8:25pm but I was too late. Anyone catch it?

madness
10-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Thankfully he's a righty, correct?

SteelZag
10-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Not exactly.

Zag 77
10-12-2012, 11:15 PM
I am trying to visualize the mechanics of how somebody's elbow could hurt somebody's else's hand. Maybe if Person A holds Person B's hand on a table with a restraint while Person C hammers Person B's hand with his elbow?

It sure sounds like an odd situation.

Now, if somebody were to say PK sprained his hand eating at Taco Bell, I could see that.

BobZag
10-13-2012, 09:09 AM
Maybe it just needs to be amputated.

MDABE80
10-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Elbow to the back of the hand.

Section 116
10-13-2012, 07:33 PM
I saw Karnowski at the women's team fanfest this afternoon. I can report there was no wrap of any kind on his left hand so as reported, this appears to be a very minor injury. I can also report as noted in another thread, Mr Karnowski is a very large individual. By the way I believe the entire men's team was at the women's fanfest, or nearly all of them. Reallly the only one I did not see was David Stockton. Nice support for the ladies by the men!

NotoriousZ
10-14-2012, 06:10 AM
I saw Karnowski at the women's team fanfest this afternoon. I can report there was no wrap of any kind on his left hand so as reported, this appears to be a very minor injury. I can also report as noted in another thread, Mr Karnowski is a very large individual. By the way I believe the entire men's team was at the women's fanfest, or nearly all of them. Reallly the only one I did not see was David Stockton. Nice support for the ladies by the men!

Thanks for the first hand report. :)