• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zagtana
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2008

ESPN website GU features

Don't think this has been posted. A feature on the Zags and another on Pangos.
    Good stuff.

In the buildup to Midnight Madness, ESPN Insider and our college hoops team are collaborating on a preview of one high-profile college hoops team per day -- based on Joe Lunardi’s top 20 teams in his offseason Bracketology.

Editor's Note: In the buildup to Midnight Madness, we are taking an in-depth look at Joe Lunardi's top five seeds in a series called Countdown To Madness.
  • Oregonzagnut
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2011

This

"Mark Few’s team appears to be one of the most balanced squads on the West Coast -- if not the country."
    we knew this but it is nice to have validation.
    “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• VaBeachZAG
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Feb 2007

Pango's interview in the second link revealed something I don't remember ever being mentioned about PK; that he will bring VOCAL as well as physical leadership. Getting that kind of leadership from a freshman on an experienced team like GU would be a big positive.

Comment

• Radbooks
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2007

There is a whole post further down the page called ESPN Zag Stuff with these same links!
        “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• Reborn
          Zag for Life
          • Oct 2007

It's good to see the good press for PK. I'm one who has believed all along the he will be a big contributor next season, and much more than most think. I was glad to see this opinion expressed in the article.
          Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Working...
          X