PDA

View Full Version : OT: Need some non-Basketball ticket help

LongIslandZagFan
09-09-2012, 07:16 PM
My 13 yr old son, through his own choice, is becoming a Seahawk fan. I have told him as he was growing up that he could like any team he wants so long as it wasn't the Broncos... sorry, just can't get past my AFC West hatred... but I digress.

Today, just watching him get uncontrollably nervous on the Seahawks last drive... I came up with a great b-day/confirmation present for him. If anyone has season tickets to the Seahawks, would you be willing to sell two tickets for December 9th Arizona Cardinals game or the 11/11 Jets game? Please PM me if you are interested in selling them.

I'll move this to another forum later.

MDABE80
09-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Cool Dad. Great gift. I'd send em if I had em LIZ.

LongIslandZagFan
09-09-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm thirty years in as a Seahawks fan. Shocked my boy isn't a Giants or Jets fan... Warms my heart.

Just want to add... Braylon Edwards... You suck.... You should have caught that ball.

BoZarth
09-09-2012, 10:40 PM
My 13 yr old son, through his own choice, is becoming a Seahawk fan. I have told him as he was growing up that he could like any team he wants so long as it wasn't the Broncos... sorry, just can't get past my AFC West hatred... but I digress.

Winning the AFC West twice in 25 years probably would do that to a guy. As a fan of the AFC West let's just say we sure miss the Seahawks . . . but I digress.

I've used Ticket Liquidator quite successfully.

www.ticketliquidator.com

Good luck!

Go Zags!!!!

Vanzagger
09-10-2012, 08:56 AM
I'm a huge Seahawk fan also. It just kills me to watch them spend millions on Whitehurst, T-Jack, and Matt Flynn and then flush it down the toilet.

Russell Wilson is a talent but not enough of one to get where I'm looking to go. Too bad the kid doesn't have a 5 inch growth spurt left in him. Some of those ball were catchable. If he could see over the big line then maybe he could have been more accurate and hit his receivers between the numbers.

Many of my friends are pumped the Hawks finally got their franchise QB. I have had to smile and say I hope you are right. I do like the rest of their personnel though.

cjm720
09-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Just want to add... Braylon Edwards... You suck.... You should have caught that ball.

And Baldwin, nice drop. WTF.

Can't blame those on Coach, Van.

Jakester425
09-10-2012, 02:54 PM
LIZF if you dont have any luck with purchasing someones season tickets, the Cardinals tix shouldnt be hard to find at/under face value via Stubhub. I noticed all of the non-conference games are going for double or more face value but conference games are much cheaper. Also, a lot of season ticket holders use Ebay and Craigslist.