PDA

View Full Version : Karnowski

RRZagFan
08-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Looks like he will be here next week

@rafjuc: Despite all speculation Przemek Karnowski ('93) became clear academically without any issues & is ready to join Gonzaga after 10 September.

MDABE80
08-31-2012, 11:44 AM
GOOD GOOD GOOD NEWS! And in one month from that, we got practices. Coming soon: the biggest team in all of basketball!! Hit those Boards guys!!!

Kiddwell
08-31-2012, 11:46 AM
Kiddwell would like to express a 7-1, 280 lb...YIPPEE! :cheers:

:]

kitzbuel
08-31-2012, 12:31 PM
...Despite all speculation...

:confused:
Did I miss out on all of that?

hooter73
08-31-2012, 12:39 PM
There is always speculation on academics and all that with "foreign" players.

and as I said before (and was wrong about) when Kong got approved...

BOOM.

Thomas_Sutpen
09-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Is this accurate that he's not here yet?

If he arrives on Sept. 10, he'll have missed the first two weeks of classes. Not a great way to start college for anyone, but especially for someone whose native language is not English and who will likely miss more classes in November/December.

Sorry to rain on the welcome parade....

CDC84
09-01-2012, 02:47 PM
If he arrives on Sept. 10, he'll have missed the first two weeks of classes. Not a great way to start college for anyone, but especially for someone whose native language is not English and who will likely miss more classes in November/December.

Elias Harris arrived at GU several weeks into the fall semester when he was a freshman. With Elias they set up a distance learning thing and it worked out perfectly. I would imagine the same thing is happening with Karno.

zagapotomus
09-01-2012, 09:05 PM

So much rain, so much rain

Oregonzagnut
09-01-2012, 10:55 PM
There will be no unlucky trends with players who are international recruits and who's last name starts with K.

Oregonzagnut
09-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Elias Harris arrived at GU several weeks into the fall semester when he was a freshman. With Elias they set up a distance learning thing and it worked out perfectly. I would imagine the same thing is happening with Karno.

My word, we can drive a spy plane in Afghanistan sitting in Georgia, A doctor can take out an appendix of a person in LA while the doctor sits in New York, and we operate a robot on mars 90 million miles away!

Yet Karno can't hear his lectures and get his study assignments?

You can do anything from anywhere nowadays if you really want to.