PDA

View Full Version : Scholarship/Roster list

ID ZAGFAN
08-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Can we get an updated Scholarship Chart and or/team roster?

There have been so many comings and goings, I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up.

ZaGranny

KStyles
08-15-2012, 01:39 PM
SSF has a scholarship chart:

http://www.slipperstillfits.com/pages/updated-scholarship-chart

As far as a roster, I believe you just need to add David Stockton, Rem Bakamus and Mike Hart to that list.

BroncoZAG615
08-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Added the walk-ons that we're aware of to the above link... Not sure if Goode (rowing guy) will be on the 'roster' this year.

Mr Vulture
08-16-2012, 09:06 AM
We are looking thin on scholarship guys but Stockton and Hart can play so not to worried. Quick question though, as I can't remember, is either Barham or Coleman eligible to play this season or do they need to sit out a year under the transfer rules?

BroncoZAG615
08-16-2012, 09:09 AM
We are looking thin on scholarship guys but Stockton and Hart can play so not to worried. Quick question though, as I can't remember, is either Barham or Coleman eligible to play this season or do they need to sit out a year under the transfer rules?

Coleman is out this year. Barham graduated from Memphis and can play right away.

Mr Vulture
08-16-2012, 09:14 AM
I thought that was the case but was far from certain...thanks!

Martin Centre Mad Man
08-16-2012, 09:56 AM

I would hope the Stockton and Hart will be on scholarship for the coming season. Those kids have worked hard enough and contributed enough to the program that they should be rewarded for that service to the university.

Johnnygu
08-16-2012, 01:19 PM
I would hope the Stockton and Hart will be on scholarship for the coming season. Those kids have worked hard enough and contributed enough to the program that they should be rewarded for that service to the university.

I think that Hart and Stockton are given scholarships on a year to year scholarship available basis?
But I'm no insider.

I think they were both given scholarships last year.