PDA

View Full Version : Zach Gourde sighting in Spokane

Zag 77
07-18-2012, 10:05 PM
South Hill Walgreen's 7-18-12 at 8:00 pm. I did not know he still had any connections here. I had not heard his name mentioned in recent years as an off-season visitor here.

Zaglaw
07-19-2012, 06:33 AM
According to Linked in, he started a position with a Spokane company in June. VP Market Development at Environmental West Exploration. Seems like they all return. I think that says a lot about the experience they had at Gonzaga.

sittingon50
07-19-2012, 08:17 AM
Great news. Good Luck, Zach.

gamagin
07-19-2012, 08:47 AM
According to Linked in, he started a position with a Spokane company in June. VP Market Development at Environmental West Exploration. Seems like they all return. I think that says a lot about the experience they had at Gonzaga.

Many ex Zags are choosing to live, or at least keep a house (like Ronny & JH) in Spokane, long after their playing days at GU are over.

It's wonderful to spot these folks around town, too. Still representing and apparently happy with their lives.

FrahmfortheWin
07-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Zach was one of my favorites and a solid contributor in the raising of Gonzagas profile. Good to hear he is in the area, would love to start seeing his name mentioned in some of the pick up games. Thanks for the update.