PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting looking better

BobZag
07-13-2012, 09:57 AM
The SSF guys are all over the summer AAU goings-on. Looking like the staff are connecting with some impressive prospects. Jordan Mathews will visit this fall and others are listing GU as recruiting them the hardest. I'm a Josh Brown fan so I hope he comes here and doesn't return to Temple.

One of the best ssf tweets:

So, in the past 12 hours, Gonzaga has been linked to Tony Trocha, Issac Hamilton, Roschon Prince, and will get a visit from Jordan Mathews. Not bad.

I concur. Not bad, indeed.

Hopefully finished with "projects" and ready to nab some high quality talent.

CDC84
07-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Trocha has gone from a hidden gem to one of the fastest rising prospects in the country. Calipari is now scouting him. Needs strength.

Hamilton is McDonald's AA material.

BroncoZAG615
07-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Trocha, Roschon, and Issac seem like longshots but why not take a flyer on someone.

We've got three schollies left to fill and if you are putting me in charge I will take Jordan Mathews, Darin Johnson, and Goodluck Okonoboh and go on my merry way.

I believe that Few wasn't on the road for this week of the evaluation period. Hope he is resting up and bound for Peach Jam next week where Mathews will be. He should bring GBJ as it will shock a lot of people how similar those two play the game.

NotoriousZ
07-13-2012, 11:12 AM
...Hopefully finished with "projects" and ready to nab some high quality talent.

I'm all for the high quality talent. But I'll gladly take some "projects" that can give 2-4 years of quality service after a red-shirt, especially when these diamonds in the rough are really, really big.

But now that we have these so-called projects, you are correct Bob...time for more Bells and Pangos's. Be nice to get a blue chip forward or two also.