PDA

View Full Version : Mark Few Video Interview from Brazil

ZagNative
06-17-2012, 03:03 PM
SSF picks up a great video interview (http://www.slipperstillfits.com/2012/6/17/3093433/one-of-the-better-video-interviews-i-have-ever-seen-with-mark-few) with Mark Few in Brazil.

810Suited
06-17-2012, 03:26 PM
yeah that was awesome saw it earlier today, very candid

Zaglaw
06-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Very enjoyable interview. Great to hear him talk about the various players.

VaBeachZAG
06-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Mark will never have a smooth public speaking delivery (lots and lots of Uhs and Ahhs. etc). But what he does with excellence is project a strong air of professional competence and confidence in the subject matter being discussed. For my part that always trumps a smooth delivery. For example, lots of politicians have a silky smooth delivery but the content of of their speech is often pure garbage.

gamagin
06-17-2012, 05:39 PM
fun, well done, interview !

Dogtownkid
06-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Great interview! Thanks, ZN.

kitzbuel
06-18-2012, 02:44 AM
How jealous are reporters around here that they can't get an interview like that.

DCZag
06-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Who kidnapped Few and replaced him with a look alike? Great interview - maybe opening up the Brazilian pipeline?

Bocco
06-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Nice interview, one part of the interview in particular caught my attention, and that was when Coach Few responded to a question about the diifferences between high school and college by saying:

- Kids coming in to college need to learn to play harder, play tougher, and to play with a purpose....many times in high school kids don't play with a purpose, they just play.

Over the past few years there have been any number of threads where posters are wondering why one player or another are not playing more. I suspect Coach Few's comments in this interview provide a real insight on why some players with great athleticism and talent have found themselves mired on the bench, and eventually transferring out of the program.

gamagin
06-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Nice interview, one part of the interview in particular caught my attention, and that was when Coach Few responded to a question about the diifferences between high school and college by saying:

- Kids coming in to college need to learn to play harder, play tougher, and to play with a purpose....many times in high school kids don't play with a purpose, they just play.

Over the past few years there have been any number of threads where posters are wondering why one player or another are not playing more. I suspect Coach Few's comments in this interview provide a real insight on why some players with great athleticism and talent have found themselves mired on the bench, and eventually transferring out of the program.

excellent point. Thanks,