PDA

View Full Version : Sacre Draft Combine?

WhitworthZAG
05-24-2012, 09:46 PM
I was shocked that he didn't get invited to the combine. With the lack of bigs in the NBA I would have thought he would have been given an invite.

ID ZAGFAN
05-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Check the New Jersey Combine Thread--post 28 by Zag Mom (Rob's Mom).

According to that he is going to the NBA combine. I know that there is a list out in that thread posted by ZN that says he was not invited, but maybe it was updated. Or maybe there is more than one NBA combine. I truly don't know, but follow Zag Mom if you want to know Rob is up to. It is great that she is giving us inside info.

ZaGranny

KStyles
05-24-2012, 10:50 PM
Check the New Jersey Combine Thread--post 28 by Zag Mom (Rob's Mom).

According to that he is going to the NBA combine. I know that there is a list out in that thread posted by ZN that says he was not invited, but maybe it was updated. Or maybe there is more than one NBA combine. I truly don't know, but follow Zag Mom if you want to know Rob is up to. It is great that she is giving us inside info.

ZaGranny

Pretty much. The official NBA draft combine is in Chicago on June 7-8 (the one the invite list was published for), but individual teams (or groups of teams) hold their own combines as well. According to that post, Robert is going to a combine in Minneapolis next week, which wouldn't be the official NBA draft combine (wrong city, and he was left off the list of invitees), but more likely a smaller combine, similar to the Nets/Rockets combine he just attended in New Jersey on Sunday-Monday.