PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Impact Transfers

Martin Centre Mad Man
05-10-2012, 09:05 AM
There are lots of familiar names on this list.

http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com/pages/listgallery?gid=21310&gf=542

CDC84
05-10-2012, 09:14 AM
As I predicted, Larry Drew Jr. was recruited over. Kyle Anderson, despite being 6-8, will be UCLA's starting point guard next season. Kyle has been a point guard his whole life, and was a point guard in all of the recent high school all star games.

If LDJ had any sense in him, he would've transferred to a place like Long Beach State or maybe even Cal State Fullerton. Predictably, his ego wouldn't let him.

madness
05-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Super surprised Keion Bell is #1 on this list. Missouri will be such an interesting team to follow next year.

The other surprise was that Lyons turned down Kentucky for Arizona...I hope Few finds a way to fit AZ in next year's schedule.

75Zag
05-10-2012, 10:41 AM
I guess the good news is that none of the players transferring out of GU are listed as "Impact Transfers" so hopefully our program didn't lose any ground as a result of the various folks leaving.

I guess the bad news is that none of the Impact Players are listed as having transferred TO GU, so we don't get any boost out of the process.

I like our existing core team. Looking forward to seeing them play together in the fall.