PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Phrase My Non-Zag Friend Used to Describe the Team

Zag@LMU
05-10-2012, 01:08 AM
I have a friend who follows GU and cheers for them when theyre playing, but is not a fanatic like we are.

Anyways, we were discussing the incoming of PK and he told me that "You can tell the zags are getting to that elite level because instead of rebuilding (loss of Rob) they are now replacing"

Now, not trying to take away any of the impact that big Rob had on the team or the community, but I just thought it was an interesting perspective that I hadnt really thought of.

5* thread yes I know. Its 2:10AM and I have a final at 8 tomorrow morning. Allow me to procrastinate.

Reborn
05-10-2012, 05:44 AM
Another term that is frequently used that means the same thing as replacing rather then rebuilding is reloading. The term "reloading" has been around for a long time.

Good luck in your finals.

bartruff1
05-10-2012, 06:15 AM
Another term that is frequently used that means the same thing as replacing rather then rebuilding is reloading. The term "reloading" has been around for a long time.

Good luck in your finals. Right, like more than a decade...

dnj116
05-10-2012, 08:35 AM
I gave the thread a five star for your efforts in discussing zag bball at 2:10 am. I'm sure you just got done acing that final! give er.

ZagaZags
05-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Right, like more than a decade...

We were shooting blanks for a few years at the PG position. Thank God for Pangos.

thebigsmoove
05-11-2012, 02:18 PM
We were shooting blanks for a few years at the PG position. Thank God for Pangos.

2nd that motion, Pangos is such a big piece of our immediate future, if he develops the way a lot of us think he will, watch out, final 4 or more...