• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • titopoet
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2008

Thank you

Saturday was the Spokane Guild School Penny drive. Here is pics of Toddler Tito's tour of the various spots. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3048422&type=1 It looks like it was a success, which warms my heart. While Tito has graduated, I was stunned to see how the Guild school has been so powerful an institution for Spokane. Your penny's were less a donation, but an investment. Thank you all again.
    ----
    Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.
  • Billfish'80
    Kennel Club Material
    • Dec 2008

Tito', I've enjoyed seeing the S.G.S. advertisements featuring your family and little Tito frequently, as of late. I have shared a few times with visitors to our home how I became familiar with that little boys story, and just the fact that he is in that advertisement is a huge answer to many of our prayers. Great how something like a BB message board can pull people from all walks, and distant places, together and make us feel like family! I guess it was not really the message board that did that though, was it. In any case, I'm sure happy to see things working out for the little guy, and his family too! He's got an infectious smile! God Bless. I trust your efforts on the part of the Guild school will bless them greatly. Good organization!

Comment

• gamagin
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

+1

Originally posted by Billfish'80 View Post
      Tito', I've enjoyed seeing the S.G.S. advertisements featuring your family and little Tito frequently, as of late. I have shared a few times with visitors to our home how I became familiar with that little boys story, and just the fact that he is in that advertisement is a huge answer to many of our prayers. Great how something like a BB message board can pull people from all walks, and distant places, together and make us feel like family! I guess it was not really the message board that did that though, was it. In any case, I'm sure happy to see things working out for the little guy, and his family too! He's got an infectious smile! God Bless. I trust your efforts on the part of the Guild school will bless them greatly. Good organization!
      you and your family did a wonderful job representing, and, imo, raising much needed money for this great program. Cheers !
      Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
      Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
      Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

Working...
      X