PDA

View Full Version : Gameday Commercial-- Vote for Gonzaga

Zagdawg
04-23-2012, 06:26 AM
ESPN Gameday commercial on campus? Vote below.

http://www.gamedayvote.com/

Kiddwell
04-23-2012, 07:17 AM
(1) Looks like football
(2) Kiddwell couldn't find a link allowing a voter to vote.

:]

Zagdawg
04-23-2012, 07:23 AM
Voting starts at noon eastern-- I apologize if this is football-- please disregard (although it would be funny to win the commercial for obvious reasons). :)

IrishZagFan
04-23-2012, 08:04 AM
They have been advertising this pretty heavily for Cougar Football (WSU).

With the flag being flown at every game day, it would be cool if WSU could land Game Day for one for football.

bullzag23
04-23-2012, 08:12 AM

With the flag being flown at every game day, it would be cool if WSU could land Game Day for one for football.

Seeing how the Coogs have managed to get someone to show the flag at each GameDay I think it should be the Zags' new mission to derail that attempt at the next one. Get the flag bearer drunk, steal the flag when they're not looking and hide it somewhere, etc. :D

Kiddwell
04-23-2012, 08:34 AM

Yes, cool. GameDay should've visited back some years ago when WSU played USC in Pullman for essentially the league championship. If memory serves, this was the best game of the weekend. But the wieners at ESPN begged off on flying into Lewiston then busing up to Pullman, opened up GameDay to the voters (knowing full well that teams like Florida would out-vote WSU), and "GameDay'd" elsewhere. In other words, the wieners wienied out on the Cougs. This was in the context of Lee "I'm Wearing a Mascot's Stupid Hat" Corso being good buddies with WSU Assistant Coach Bill Doba and therefore Corso, instead of whining about a trip to Pullman, should've pulled for the WSU game (since the likelihood of GameDay visiting Pullman again in the next 40,000 years was third cousin to ZERO). Grrrr. Still irritates this fan.

Sooo, when this opens up, Kiddwell will cast a vote for his favorite college football team, WSU!

:]

IrishZagFan
04-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Sooo, when this opens up, Kiddwell will cast a vote for his favorite college football team, WSU!

Voting is open, vote now, vote often. Or at least once a day.

http://www.gamedayvote.com/

75Zag
04-23-2012, 10:29 AM
I can't get the voting thing to work without a Facebook account. If I want to let Mark Zukerberg fondle my private information, I will ask him out on a date.

Go Huskies! (Football only)

IrishZagFan
04-23-2012, 12:22 PM
I voted just using my email, 75zag? I understand not wanting Mark to fondle your info......

Kiddwell
04-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Doesn't look like WSU has a chance. As Kiddwell types this, WSU has 7,367 votes. That's good enough for No. 7.

Texas A&M, however, in first place, has 378,717. :(

:[

IrishZagFan
04-24-2012, 07:27 AM
Website http://www.gamedayvote.com/ now has a message stating:

We've been Overwhelmed With the Fan Response!
We're Taking a Time Out to Ensure the Integrity of the Vote.
Check Back for Updates.