PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Is it just me?

LongIslandZagFan
04-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Did anyone else feel that tremble in the force? It's almost as if the Knicks have interim head coach and GM positions and Isaiah Thomas just got fired from Florida International.

Whoo... Getting shivers up and down my spine... That one may be the Sith Lord they have talked about. Could be dark times headed for MSG.

04ZagFan
04-09-2012, 03:02 PM
There is no way the Knicks want Isiah Thomas back.. no chance at all.

CaliforniaZaggin'
04-09-2012, 03:42 PM
The Knicks have finally become relevant again, so it's time for someone to tear them down. Who better than IT? He has the incompetence and unfounded confidence necessary to screw things up again in NYC. Unfortuantely, I think ownership has learned its lesson.

LongIslandZagFan
04-09-2012, 05:19 PM

You don't know Prince Jimmy Dolan the owner... He's mentally challenged... H could be dumb enough to hire him.

zag944
04-10-2012, 07:11 AM

The Knicks were trying to get Isiah hired on as a consultant or something like a month into his FIU job (it wasnt allowed by one of the two leauges, dont remember which). This is even after they got rid of him as coach, GM, etc.

04ZagFan
04-10-2012, 01:40 PM
The Knicks were trying to get Isiah hired on as a consultant or something like a month into his FIU job (it wasnt allowed by one of the two leauges, dont remember which). This is even after they got rid of him as coach, GM, etc.

Right. Bringing him back as a consultant wouldn't be surprising. Head coach? GM? Zero chance.

LongIslandZagFan
04-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Right. Bringing him back as a consultant wouldn't be surprising. Head coach? GM? Zero chance.

Never underestimate the stupidity of James Dolan.

04ZagFan
04-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Never underestimate the stupidity of James Dolan.

haha! That would be a new low.