• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TerpZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Baseball: Gonzaga vs. Hawaii

Zags Clinch Series With Doubleheader Wins Over Hawai`i

SPOKANE, Wash. - It was a long day for the Gonzaga University and University of Hawai'i baseball teams Saturday. But at the end of the day, it was the Bulldogs who were victorious in both games, shutting out the Rainbows 4-0 in game one and completing a 7-6 come-from-behind win in game two....

The Zags and Rainbows wrap up the four-game non-conference series Sunday at 1 p.m.

Gonzaga Article Link

The Zags also won the first game of the series Friday evening 4-1. Here is a link to that game.
  • TerpZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Gonzaga defeats Hawaii today 9-3 to sweep the 4 game series.

Comment

• TerpZag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Royce Bolinger has hit three home runs in the four-game series with Hawai`i.

Bolinger Hits Back-To-Back Home Runs As Zags Sweep Rainbows

SPOKANE, Wash. - Royce Bolinger hit two consecutive home runs and Billy Moon struck out four batters in 6 1/3 innings as the Gonzaga University baseball team defeated the University of Hawai'i 9-3 to complete the four-game non-conference sweep Sunday afternoon.

Bolinger, who has hit three home runs in the series, added a single and driven in four runs on the afternoon. He has also extended his hitting streak to a season-best nine games. Marco Gonzales also had three hits and a pair of RBIs.

Moon (2-1) allowed the three runs on 11 hits, Derek Peterson walked only one batter in 1 1/3 innings of relief and Kevin Moriarty, who made his collegiate debut in the ninth inning, allowed only two walks to close out the series....

After playing 22 non-conference games, the Bulldogs (16-6) will now open their West Coast Conference season this coming weekend when they welcome Pepperdine University to the Patterson Baseball Complex and Washington Trust Field for a three-game series. The series begins Friday at 6 p.m.
      Gonzaga Article Link

Gonzaga Box Score

Comment

Working...
      X