PDA

View Full Version : Tebow to the Jets

NEC26
03-21-2012, 09:27 AM
Don't understand this move at all it makes no sense. They just resigned Mark Sanchez and the culture/environment doesn't fit the Tebow mold at all.
Jaguars made a lot more sense.
As a fan of Tebow and the class way he handles himself and all the media attention and kneejerk reactions from opposing fans I wish him the best but I don't see this as a good situation for him at all. Disappointing to say the least. If he was going to make it in this league he needed to land in spot were they would use as more then some situational wildcat plays.

bullzag23
03-21-2012, 09:44 AM
Love it, but not for football reasons, because as you said this makes no sense. Tebowmania combined with that Jets locker room? Antonio Cromartie tweeted 'We don't need Tebow' the other day. They have 3 other QBs on the roster. They gave up wayyy too much. Let the circus ensue.

zag944
03-21-2012, 10:27 AM
As an NFL fan I am thrilled about this. That is going to be one hell of an entertaining team, and I dont mean on the field, where they will be awful.

gu03alum
03-21-2012, 11:07 AM
I go to a meeting for a few hours and all hell breaks loose in the NFL. Tebow to be the fourth quarterback on the Jets. Saints coaches and team find out their penalties. Alex Smith re-signs with the forty-niners.

Tebow playing for the coach with the foot fetish and all the other characters there is going to be highly entertaining. I almost wonder if they brought him to be some kind of hybrid running back.

Eroop22
03-21-2012, 11:33 AM
I wonder if Antonio Cromartie will be issued a red jersey so Tebow cant run him over in practice. Cromartie is softer than Charmin double ply.

cjm720
03-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Wildcat offense

NEC26
03-21-2012, 11:45 AM
I wonder if Antonio Cromartie will be issued a red jersey so Tebow cant run him over in practice. Cromartie is softer than Charmin double ply.

Thats pretty funny right there. :D

ESPN is now reporting that there might be a hang up in the trade and consequently he may end up in Saint Lous???
I hope so because I think the Jets is about the worst place he could go.

LongIslandZagFan
03-21-2012, 01:00 PM
Wildcat offense

This.

CaliforniaZaggin'
03-25-2012, 12:47 PM
If the Jets or Sanchez have a slow start, then the Big Apple might explode like a Gallagher watermelon.