Let's Go Zags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mountaineer
    Kennel Club Material
    • Mar 2012

Let's Go Zags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys keep shooting the lights out. If you win vs Ohio State, you'll have a legit chance at the Final 4. Ohio State is a solid team, but they are very beatable. If the Zags keep stroking the 3 ball and cut down on Ohio State's second shot opportunities, I believe the Zags will win.

Teams I'm cheering for tomorrow....

1) Gonzaga, I've followed you guys for nearly a decade and will always root you guys on outside of playing us. Also, I live 3 hours from Columbus...many OSU fans around this area.

2) Kansas State, They are our new Big 12 brother and I cannot stand Syracuse. Plus, Frank Martin and Huggins are very close friends.

3) Murray State, I hate Marquette!!!!!!!!!! First, Kevin Jones deserved the Big East Player of Year over Jae Crowder and their coach is a complete pr!ck. Did anyone see him dancing on our court after they beat us a few weeks back?

4) Iowa State, They, also, are our new Big 12 brother. I absolutely hate UK. Also like Columbus, I only live 2hrs 15 minutes from Lexington. Many UK friends around here, all arrogant as hell.

5) New Mexico, I hate Louisville. They are a$sholes

6)Baylor, They, also, are our new Big 12 brother. Plus, they have the talent/skill level to knock off UK if they would to play each other in the Elite 8

7)Indiana/VCU....Don't really care who wins. The winner will face UK unless Iowa State can knock off UK. Indiana has already beat UK once and they have the talent to do it again. VCU knocked off #1 Kansas last year....who knows, they could make it 2 straight years knocking off the highly rated team.

8)Wisconsin, I don't really like Vandy, but I wouldn't really care if Vandy did win, kind of indifferent.....just hoping for a great game regardless.
  • GUnawinit
    Kennel Club Material
    • Oct 2011

Great Post

Mountianeer

We shouldn't "hate on" anyone (NICELY), I agree with your choices, But, geez, what a great post.

Well thought out my GU friend.

It was fun watching 15's beat 2's wasn't it?

Seeing Duke go down was my favorite.

And yes, Go Zags!

Comment

• Mountaineer
      Kennel Club Material
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by GUnawinit View Post
      Mountianeer

We shouldn't "hate on" anyone (NICELY), I agree with your choices, But, geez, what a great post.

Well thought out my GU friend.

It was fun watching 15's beat 2's wasn't it?

Seeing Duke go down was my favorite.

And yes, Go Zags!
      Ah, I live in a tricky area. I live in West Virginia but I live 1 minute from Kentucky and 35 minutes from Ohio lol. Many OSU and UK fans around my area...possibly more so than WVU which is sad because WVU is the state's university. Then Louisville, cannot stand them because they were trying block us from getting into the Big 12, when they got their Senator involved which led to our Sentaor getting involved, and now both Sentaors hate each other, as we fans do. Marquette, cannot stand that cocky bunch of group especially their coach. Every home game football and basketball, we play and sing Country Roads at the end of the game regardless if we win or lose. After Marquette beat us, the song came on and Buzz( Williams(their head coach) started dancing in-front of our student section, it was total classes and pure B.S. Then Syracuse, cannot stand them either.

Comment

• Zag@LMU
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2011

thanks mounty.

I agree we can make the F4 if we play well, but we have a lot of good teams in our bracket. Right now, i am the biggest fan of cincy. If they beat FSU and we beat OSU we have a legitimate shot at the E8.
        "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Mountaineer
          Kennel Club Material
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Zag@LMU View Post
          thanks mounty.

I agree we can make the F4 if we play well, but we have a lot of good teams in our bracket. Right now, i am the biggest fan of cincy. If they beat FSU and we beat OSU we have a legitimate shot at the E8.
          Thank you for bringing up that team. There is another team that I cannot stand. Their basketball coach is a dic# along with Marquette's head coach.

Comment

Working...
          X