PDA

View Full Version : This is why GBjr and KP picked Gonzaga

Colbyspapa
03-16-2012, 07:48 AM
We are talking about NBA matchups right now. Pangos v Craft, Bell v Bufford, Sacre v Sullinger. This will probably be the most anticipated game on Saturday based on how dominant the Zags were against a tough West Virginia team. This couldn't work out better for recruiting. Win or lose this is a zag team to be proud of. I give us a great shot on Saturday. If we play great defense on Thomas and Sullinger, we win. If the athletic lefty Thomas has his way with Elias, we are sunk.

The good news, E is well rested after foul trouble yesterday.

awberke
03-16-2012, 09:16 AM
Pangos is well rested also, Stocks played a lot of minutes yesterday.

MickMick
03-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Truth be told, Few rested his top guys for most of the second half against WVU although I did see Harris in there with mostly bench players at least for a bit.

OSU couldn't do the same against Loyola. Matta had to call back in his starters when the game got within 10.

Few could have humiliated that WVU team but he is respectful of their coach and program. GU could have won that game by 40 if Few didn't call off the dogs. In this game, Pangos and Bell were the dogs.

cggonzaga
03-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Bell v Bufford

That would be a mismatch in OSU's favor. Buford is 6'6", 6'7". That being said Edi and Hart need to contain Buford. He is their X factor in this game I believe.

Agreed Mick, we are well rested. Should have plenty in the tank.