PDA

View Full Version : I Strongly Dislike the Battle in Seattle Coordinators

zagster318
07-18-2007, 08:06 AM
Why would you make the game in the middle of Christmas Break? Now, I have to fly all the way out to Seattle(from Chicago) for the game. As a current GU student, I loved it when the game was played that second week of December. Driving to Seattle was a nice deviation from the norm, especially since it was right before finals week. I suppose if you live in the NW, it's okay, but everyone else is out of luck. Just venting.:mad:

mnzag24
07-18-2007, 08:41 AM
I agree

I went my sophomore year when MO hit the bank to beat Ok st. It was the best game that I have ever been to. For those that haven't gone, the bus ride to and from Seattle is atleast half the fun. Not from the northwest, I wish it was a little earlier, especially since this will be my senior year. Even a week or two earlier and people not form the area could go. I do understand that the majority of people at GU are from the Seattle area, so I regretably understand the scheduling.:(

zagster318
07-18-2007, 08:50 AM
I agree

I went my sophomore year when MO hit the bank to beat Ok st. It was the best game that I have ever been to. For those that haven't gone, the bus ride to and from Seattle is atleast half the fun. Not from the northwest, I wish it was a little earlier, especially since this will be my senior year. Even a week or two earlier and people not form the area could go. I do understand that the majority of people at GU are from the Seattle area, so I regretably understand the scheduling.:(

Agreed. I am also going to be a senior and actually made ESPN when Morrison hit that shot...jumping around like an idiot in the front row. It was the best Zags game I've been to, though watching Zaga/Duke at MSG was very special. I'll probably still go because they're playing a top 10 team in Tennessee, but I am not looking forward to the 4hr flight. :(

Where do you reside mn?