PDA

View Full Version : Smack talk

golfmania
03-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Turkish people should only talk about Turkish baths, not how tough West Virgina and the Big East are! Take that Mr. Kilicli! Way to smack them down Zags!:cheers:

Section 116
03-15-2012, 06:35 PM
In responding to a question at the offficial post game press conference, the question to Rob was did he have any advice for the freshman guards and Rob said, "Hit em, just hit em!" As the guys were leaving the podium Few said to Pangos Bell and Sacre. "Nice job guys, excellent job and you didn't give anybody any bulletin board material!"

gu03alum
03-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Big East teams are the easiest. I wish GU always played the Big East.

Just_An_Old_Zag
03-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Still, the burly West Virginia center just kind of shook his head when asked if he thought seventh-seeded Gonzaga had the chops to mix it up against the 10th-seeded Mountaineers in the second round of the NCAA tournament on Thursday.
"I think they're physical in their conference, but we play in the Big East," Kilicli

perhaps he would like to reconsider... :):cheers:

gu03alum
03-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Country roads, take 'em home
To a place they belong
West Virginia, soft mommas
Take 'em home, country roads

Kiddwell
03-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Still, the burly West Virginia center just kind of shook his head when asked if he thought seventh-seeded Gonzaga had the chops to mix it up against the 10th-seeded Mountaineers in the second round of the NCAA tournament on Thursday.
"I think they're physical in their conference, but we play in the Big East," Kilicli

perhaps he would like to reconsider... :):cheers:

Saint Mary's, LMU, and USF played pretty physical basketball out West this year. Each of those squads seemed, to this observer, to be a lot tougher than tonight's West Virginia (who, by the way, is no virgin).

:]

McZag
03-15-2012, 06:48 PM
Big East teams are the easiest. I wish GU always played the Big East.

Here Here. Nothing better than a first round matchup with 5-7th place Big East Team

RenoZag
03-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Michigan State had some beef too. . .Zags were well-prepared for the 'neers.