• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zag4Hire
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Game Day is Here!

Positive thoughts as I roll into work to face co-workers sporting the old gold and blue. I think the boys get it done tonight inspite of playing on the WVU satelitte campus location. Harris has really stepped up his game and I wouldn't be surprised to see Dower put double digits (I think he presents a matchup problem for Kilici. Also I think the super frosh class will put their names on this game with GBJ's solid and consistent play and Pangos will make some spectacular plays. I say GU has a better shot than me staying focused at work today. "You. You at the end of the table. Where is next month's TPX report?" Me staring off into a daze and blurt out, "Harris goes back door. Pangos with the lob. Harris...WITH THE JAM. (In my best Harlan voice impersonation) GOON-ZA-GAAAH! On a 10-0 run!".
    IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
  • Zag@LMU
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2011

Still awake at 5:19am in Omak. Long night.
    "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Mountaineer
      Kennel Club Material
      • Mar 2012

yep so weird playing you guys. As stated in a previous post always been a fan of watching the Zags, coming up as the Cinderella to a national power.

Comment

• zzzjag
        Kennel Club Material
        • Feb 2007

Harris Rises to the occasion

I started to think about all the NCAA games Elias has played in and couldn't remember him not showing up. So I looked up his game log and was very impressed with what I saw. Consistent when it counts!

Total Avg per game-
        4 games
        50% shooting
        43% 3pt
        75% FT
        6.75 Reb
        17.5 pts

'worst' game was 13 pts 3 reb (50% FG, 1-3 3pt 2-2 FT)

Bring it again Elias

Comment

• awberke
          Bleeds GU Blue
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by zzzjag View Post
          I started to think about all the NCAA games Elias has played in and couldn't remember him not showing up. So I looked up his game log and was very impressed with what I saw. Consistent when it counts!

Total Avg per game-
          4 games
          50% shooting
          43% 3pt
          75% FT
          6.75 Reb
          17.5 pts

'worst' game was 13 pts 3 reb (50% FG, 1-3 3pt 2-2 FT)

Bring it again Elias
          Nice post, good stuff.

Pangos and Bell have never missed a shot in NCAA tourney play either, we should smoke them.

Comment

Working...
          X