PDA

View Full Version : Updated Spreadsheet

229SintoZag
03-14-2012, 05:59 PM
In years past we had an excel spreadsheet circulated with the results of all the past tournaments, by seed, since the expansion of the field to 64.

Can whoever posted that post this year's update please, or PM me?

I am filling out my brackets now that we have cleared through the abominations against nature that are the play-in games, and we are again looking at a nice, orderly, symmetrical field of 64 teams, just as God intended.

Since there are now fewer than 12 hours between the time the play-in games are completed and the time of the first tip of the real tournament, I have limited time to get my brackets refined and in to our office pool.

Help me out here please. I cannot suffer the indignity of losing the office pool this year.

Zagdawg
03-14-2012, 06:14 PM
It sounds like you are doing a bit of research.

A few years ago I did the same.... Looked at each of the teams..do they run or do they play a slow down game....what was their road record and neutral site records....any injuries....... what were the teams strengths and weaknesses.
I spent 2 days completing my bracket.

My Wife picked her bracket based on the "best" team colors, if she knew someone that went to the school, if she liked their mascot, if she had ever visited the school etc.

Who do you think got smoked that year?

Yes my Wife won the office tourney pool---now I don't kill myself over the brackets.

RenoZag
03-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Check your PM; didn't post those seed history worksheets this year. . .

229SintoZag
03-14-2012, 06:40 PM
I thought it was you but wasn't sure. I'm sure many here would appreciate a copy.

kitzbuel
03-14-2012, 06:42 PM
I thought it was you but wasn't sure. I'm sure many here would appreciate a copy.

Is that a polite way of telling Reno to get off his butt and get the spreadsheet done? ;)