• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Elias Harris: All-District 9 First Team

SPOKANE, Wash. (March 14, 2012 – http://www.gozags.com) – Gonzaga University junior forward Elias Harris has been named to the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) All-District 9 First Team announced Wednesday.
    Harris, an All-West Coast Conference first-team selection, earned his second All-District honor in three years, making the first team as a freshman in 2010. The native of Speyer, Germany, is averaging 13.1 ppg and a team-leading 8.7 rpg while shooting 50.5 percent from the field, going 154-305.
    Harris’ selection marks the 15th straight season a Zag has been honored on the All-District team. Steven Gray was a first-team pick and current Bulldog senior Robert Sacre a second-team selection a year ago.
    Also named to the All-District 9 first team were Matthew Dellavedova of Saint Mary’s College, Casper Ware of Long Beach State University, Orlando Johnson of UC Santa Barbara and Noah Hartsock of BYU.
    Harris and the Zags are in Pittsburgh, Pa., awaiting Thursday’s NCAA Tournament Second Round match-up against West Virginia University. Game time is 4:20 PDT with the game to be televised on TNT.

NABC All-District 9
    First Team
    Matthew Dellavedova, Saint Mary’s
    Casper Ware, Long Beach State
    Orlando Johnson, UCSB
    Noah Hartsock, BYU
    Elias Harris, Gonzaga

Second Team
    Rob Jones, Saint Mary's
    Anthony Ireland, Loyola Marymount
    Brandon Davies, BYU
    Larry Anderson, Long Beach State
    T.J. Robinson, Long Beach State
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • Zag4Hire
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Good Movie

First that came to mind from thread title...

IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Comment

• rijman
      Zag for Life
      • Nov 2009

I'm happy to see Harris on the first team and surprised to see 3 Long Beach players on the 1st & 2nd teams. The top 2 teams in the WCC this season put 3 total players combined on the 1st & 2nd teams and LBSU has 3 players? I guess that's why LBSU is so good.
      It's not the size of the Bulldog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the Bulldog!

GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

• Reborn
        Zag for Life
        • Oct 2007

I have Long Beach State going to the Sweet 16.

Im Surprised Sacre didn't make it.

Super pick for Elias. I'm so happy, and I believe he's deserving. I'm happy to see him beat out Rob Jones. I hope Elias has a great tournament in the NCAA's.
        Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Working...
        X