PDA

View Full Version : ESPNU will interview Zags next

Oregon Zag
03-14-2012, 10:13 AM
11:15 a.m.

Oregon Zag
03-14-2012, 10:19 AM
okay, they said it was next. Now it's Marquette.

gozagswoohoo
03-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Any sort of 'overview' of what they say would be MUCH appreciated!!

Gonswagga
03-14-2012, 12:46 PM
The only question they showed (Cal and UK were more important for the Bristol producers) was Few being asked about his take on Twitter and Facebook and other social medias/mediums. Few candidly replied that he doesn't even use email and he's proud of it.

tobizag
03-14-2012, 12:58 PM
TFew candidly replied that he doesn't even use email and he's proud of it.

and that, ladies and gentlemen, should forever put to rest the notion of few moving on to a big school in a big city, or basically anywhere outside of spokane.

it should, but it won't.

DixieZag
03-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Speaking of coaches moving: Andy Katz wrote a day ago that Nebraska was interested in Walters of USF for its open coaching position.

If anyone feels that is worth discussing in a thread, feel free to take it.

ZagNative
03-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Huggins is supposed to be coming up next.

04ZagFan
03-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Who runs Mark Few's Coaches vs Cancer twitter account...?

Martin Centre Mad Man
03-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Speaking of coaches moving: Andy Katz wrote a day ago that Nebraska was interested in Walters of USF for its open coaching position.

They must be looking for a coach who will ensure that the basketball program never overshadows the football program's performance.

sittingon50
03-14-2012, 03:31 PM
Rex is a total bore (don't use the word, is that the right spelling?) on the sidelines but I think he's a good Coach that puts his heart & soul into his team. Checking his Bio he was born in Omaha (!) raised in San Jose then started school at Northwestern before transferring to Kansas. A lot of ties back there. But even more important, even though Nebraska is a football school I checked the last 2 home games Husker MBB had & they averaged 10,600 in meaningless contests. The competitor in him has got to take that & superior facilities & support over the 1277 frothing dawns fans & antiquated facilities that he witnessed last night.

ID ZAGFAN
03-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Rex is a total bore (don't use the word, is that the right spelling?) on the sidelines but I think he's a good Coach that puts his heart & soul into his team. Checking his Bio he was born in Omaha (!) raised in San Jose then started school at Northwestern before transferring to Kansas. A lot of ties back there. But even more important, even though Nebraska is a football school I checked the last 2 home games Husker MBB had & they averaged 10,600 in meaningless contests. The competitor in him has got to take that & superior facilities & support over the 1277 frothing dawns fans & antiquated facilities that he witnessed last night.

"boor"

ZaGranny

Zagsker
03-14-2012, 03:40 PM

I have been saying over and over to my Nebraska brethren that Nebraska would be well served to take a look at Walters..although the guy can be a D-bag both on and off the court..he can coach and is doing well at USF. I think working in the Nebraska environment under Tom OSborne could go a long ways in helping him curb his ######y behaviors and just focus on being a good coach. Nebraska could get a young good coach at a very good price. I have been saying this since December

sittingon50
03-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Thank you.

FieldHouseFishHouse
03-14-2012, 03:45 PM

bore - to pierce or drill
boar - a wild pig
boor - Rex Walters

Zagsker
03-14-2012, 03:52 PM

and Nebraska is getting a brand new arena to go along with the already completed practice facility

Practice facility
http://huskerextra.com/sports/huskers/womens-basketball/article_25ceac8b-e63b-5bf2-a459-3cdb27df6ce6.html?mode=image&photo=5

New Arena
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIIZy0Sk6uU

McZag
03-14-2012, 05:31 PM
Has ESPNU made a logo for us???

Gonswagga
03-14-2012, 06:45 PM
Has ESPNU made a logo for us???
yep