• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigheadBob
    Redshirt
    • Mar 2010

Looking for good youtube video 2011-12 team w/ music

post the link in the reply, some of you students must have edited an epic video?
  • Oregonzagnut
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BigheadBob View Post
    post the link in the reply, some of you students must have edited an epic video?
    Look no further!!! There is only one. Not many of the 2011 guys but it is the standard by which all other Zag videos are measured!!

You can thank ZagSlug for this hugely inspirational video over the years!! It is a GUBoards classic.
    Last edited by Oregonzagnut; 03-12-2012, 05:58 PM.
    “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• ZagNative
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Bighead Bob, I'm sorry that I'm unable to link any of the type of videos you're looking for for this year's team. For some reason, folks didn't seem to upload much stuff this season.

However, last summer, GUBulldogs put together three great videos, which are linked in this post.

It includes three players who aren't on this year's squad (#41, Steven Gray, who graduated, #3, Meech Goodson, and #10 Manny Arop, both of whom transferred.) Oh, and it also includes #13, Kelly Olynyk, who redshirted this year.

Doesn't include the newcomers (Kevin Pangos, Gary Bell, Jr., Guy Landry Edi, and Ryan Spangler.)

I love these three videos.

Comment

• Oregonzagnut
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by ZagNative View Post
        Bighead Bob, I'm sorry that I'm unable to link any of the type of videos you're looking for for this year's team. For some reason, folks didn't seem to upload much stuff this season.

However, last summer, GUBulldogs put together three great videos, which are linked in this post.

It includes three players who aren't on this year's squad (#41, Steven Gray, who graduated, #3, Meech Goodson, and #10 Manny Arop, both of whom transferred.) Oh, and it also includes #13, Kelly Olynyk, who redshirted this year.

Doesn't include the newcomers (Kevin Pangos, Gary Bell, Jr., Guy Landry Edi, and Ryan Spangler.)

I love these three videos.
        Cool vids ZagNative. Did you make em?
        “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• ZagNative
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Oregonzagnut View Post
          Cool vids ZagNative. Did you make em?
          I wish! Nope, GUBulldogs made them. Their Youtube channel is here, but they haven't posted much this year that's excited me. They did a much better job last year, IMO.

Steven Gray's senior video they posted is also one of my favorites. It has some great highlights of other players at the start and some great stuff about Steven, one of the great Zags, toward middle to end. The stuff about Steven's personal story is terrific because he was not only a great basketball player but also a great student athlete who got the most out of his Gonzaga experience.

Comment

• gu03alum
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

This one's pretty cool and has the current year team footage.

Youtube

Edited: Nevermind, I just rewatched it and saw KO and Gray in a couple of the highlights. it's still pretty cool.
            Last edited by gu03alum; 03-15-2012, 10:49 AM. Reason: I was wrong.
            Bring back the OCC

Comment

Working...
            X