PDA

View Full Version : GU Fan Tattoos

75Zag
03-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Long story short. Last week my wife's company organized an expedition to watch the Vancouver Canucks hockey team. As I was sitting behind one of my wife's staff folks, I noticed that she had the most beautiful (and large) tattoo of the Vancouver Canucks logo at the base of her neck. This was not some "tramp stamp", it was a work of art celebrating the greatness of the Vancouver hockey team.

Are there GU fans with great GU tattoos? Who are they and what are the tattoos like? Please - I am not interested in scandalous tattoos or tattoo locations, but who/how/where and which GU fans have forever "inked" themselves in support of the Bulldogs?

Go Bulldogs! Get Bigger! No Three Guard Lineups!

Section 116
03-07-2012, 07:22 PM
I didn't see a Gonzaga tattoo in Las Vegas, but I did see a T-shirt I had never seen before. It was at the BYU game and it said, in large print, "Jesus is a Zags Fan"! I never saw another one like it but I did see that one!

adoptedzag
03-07-2012, 07:42 PM
tattoo of the Vancouver Canucks logo at the base of her neck. This was not some "tramp stamp", it was a work of art celebrating the greatness of the Vancouver hockey team.

Just as a point of order, tramp stamp is right above the buttocks region on the lower back, not at the base of the neck or upper back :)

I'm a stickler for these things. ;)

ZagFanInNC
03-07-2012, 08:12 PM
I was going to get one after I graduated last year but I decided to go to graduate school so I don't have any money.

But when I do get one it is going to be GLORIOUS! :000tens: :clap:

awberke
03-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Great idea 75. I would love to see some but i feel like there aren't going to be many.

I'd like to see a well done version of the Gonzaga Crest.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1c/Gonzaga_U_Seal.png/180px-Gonzaga_U_Seal.png

zagco
03-08-2012, 06:19 AM
Zagco has not got one for his Zags alma mater, yet, but he will. This is a Ghost Rider-esque modification of his other alma mater's logo.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n63/zagco/ZagcoTatoo.jpg

Birddog
03-08-2012, 06:30 AM
I have an invisible tattoo. It's fun to show the ladies.

IrishZagFan
03-08-2012, 06:45 AM
I don't know who she is, but she models the temporary tattoos sold at the Go Zags shop very well......

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=%2FproductImages%2F_663000%2Fff_66398 7_xl.jpg&w=400

hondo
03-08-2012, 06:53 AM
http://www.musicbuzzer.com/jimmy-buffett/permanent-reminder-of-a-temporary-feeling-video.html

A permanent reminder of a temorary feeling.

U Zig, I Zag
03-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Just as a point of order, tramp stamp is right above the buttocks region on the lower back, not at the base of the neck or upper back :)

I'm a stickler for these things. ;)

Bulls-eye, you are exactly right.

*see what I did there?

willandi
03-08-2012, 07:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phN6tF5WJKM

Just sayin'!

Martin Centre Mad Man
03-08-2012, 08:57 AM
I don't know who she is, but she models the temporary tattoos sold at the Go Zags shop very well......

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=%2FproductImages%2F_663000%2Fff_66398 7_xl.jpg&w=400

Bobzag might want to adopt that photo as his new avatar. She's almost as attractive as my wife.

northsidezagfan
03-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Bulls-eye, you are exactly right.

*see what I did there?

:lmao: nicely done

Zag
03-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Great idea 75. I would love to see some but i feel like there aren't going to be many.

I'd like to see a well done version of the Gonzaga Crest.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1c/Gonzaga_U_Seal.png/180px-Gonzaga_U_Seal.png

I always thought this would be a good tattoo as well. If I were the type I'd get this; however, I am not.

IrishZagFan
03-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Bobzag might want to adopt that photo as his new avatar. She's almost as attractive as my wife.

She does have a nice smile.....

Oregonzagnut
03-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Does all of Robert Sacre count?

Zag 77
03-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Something to keep in mind when you get tired of your tats, grow up, need a job, want to find a spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend, etc:

There are a number of factors that will determine exactly how much it will cost to remove a tattoo. The color, size, and complexity of the tattoo must be taken into consideration. The price also varies from one method to another so it may be a good idea to explore and get some estimates.

Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser is probably the most popular removal option, but is also the most expensive one. Treatments can scale from $150 to $850 for session, depending on the tattoo being removed. The number of sessions can also vary, depending on the size, colors, and complexity of the tattoo, but it usually takes five to ten sessions. At the minimum, laser tattoo removal would cost $800 and it could go up to $10,000.

IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
This therapy is similar to laser tattoo removal in the fact that an intense light is pulsed on the tattoo, breaking up the ink. This is probably the most expensive removal procedure, costing as much as $10 per pulse. The number of treatments depends on the size and complexity of the tattoo, but in general, the costs can scale between $5,000 – $20,000.

Tattoo Excision
Excision (where the tattoo is cut out and the skin is sewn back together), could be less costly than laser treatments, or it could be more expensive. It depends on the size and depth of the tattoo. Generally, only one visit is required, but if the tattoo is large, two or more visits might be needed, and skin grafting may be required as well, which will run the costs way up. Cost is too variable to even give an estimated figure here.

Dermabrasion
“Sanding off” the tattoo is less expensive than laser tattoo removing. Each dermabrasion treatment can run from $100 to $500. At least three treatments are required to remove the tattoo, so it can sum up to $1,000 or less. This is method is out-fashioned, painful, and less recommended.

Removal Creams
The Most affordable tattoo removal option is the tattoo removal cream, also known as “tattoo fading”. These solutions cost around $100 or less for a one month supply. The results are shown after a few weeks, and the tattoo should be completely removed after 2-3 months. This is without a doubt the most cost-effective solution for tattoo removal.

Not to mention the risk of hepatitis.

And for God's sake don't get tatoos on your neck or head.

awberke
03-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Something to keep in mind when you get tired of your tats, grow up, need a job, want to find a spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend, etc:

Not to mention the risk of hepatitis.

And for God's sake don't get tatoos on your neck or head.

You sound like my father. To think I was ready to get a bulldog tattooed on my forehead.

mee755
03-08-2012, 04:19 PM
I am looking for ideas for my next tattoo. It won't be a tramp stamp, though. That location is already occupied.

BobZag
03-08-2012, 04:38 PM
I am looking for ideas for my next tattoo. It won't be a tramp stamp, though. That location is already occupied.

Oh? Do tell. ;)

There is an ultra cute girl who sometimes mans the Kimmel Booth in K2, and another very cute girl who sometimes mans the Ben & Jerry's stand. I have them all scoped out. No tats that I know of, tho.

mee755
03-08-2012, 05:29 PM
I am not either of those girls.

mee755
03-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Oh? Do tell. ;)

There is an ultra cute girl who sometimes mans the Kimmel Booth in K2, and another very cute girl who sometimes mans the Ben & Jerry's stand. I have them all scoped out. No tats that I know of, tho.

On page 7 of my musings thread. Looking for new fans of my thread. If you visit the foo, also read the "I highly recommend" thread.